29. lis 2014.

Waiting on Wednesday (#119)


You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.

Glass can't wait to read...


 "A summer road trip changes everything in this unforgettable new tale from acclaimed author Katie McGarry

For new high school graduate Echo Emerson, a summer road trip out west with her boyfriend means getting away and forgetting what makes her so... different. It means seeing cool sights while selling her art at galleries along the way. And most of all, it means almost three months alone with Noah Hutchins, the hot, smart, soul-battered guy who’s never judged her. Echo and Noah share everything — except the one thing Echo’s just not ready for.

But when the source of Echo’s constant nightmares comes back into her life, she has to make some tough decisions about what she really wants — even as foster kid Noah’s search for his last remaining relatives forces them both to confront some serious truths about life, love, and themselves.

Now, with one week left before college orientation, jobs and real life, Echo must decide if Noah's more than the bad-boy fling everyone warned her he'd be. And the last leg of an amazing road trip will turn... seriously epic."


Expected publication date: December 8th 2014

Tanja can't wait to read...


"Acclaimed author Sarah Beth Durst returns with an evocative new novel that brilliantly mixes fantasy with dark reality. In The Missing, one lost woman will confront her biggest challenge yet…

Not everyone who is lost wants to be found. Nobody knows that better than Lauren. Having ended up in the town of Lost, where the residents must discover what they're missing before they're able to leave, Lauren found her happiness. But Peter—her love—has vanished into a void.

In her quest to find him, Lauren ends up in the town of Despair. There she discovers a barren landscape of crumbling skyscrapers, darkened streets and empty playgrounds. It's a place without hope—and its desolation is spreading outside its walls.

While Lauren fights to save Lost and rescue the residents of Despair, she searches for her missing lover. For her missing faith. And for her hope that the people who are lost may still be found..."


Expected publication date: November 18th 2014

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?  


Broj komentara: 16:

  1. Great picks girls! I still have to catch up with PtL series, but I will one day! As for your pick Tanja, I haven't heard about it, but it looks interesting.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I haven't read anything by Katie McGarry!! And The Lost was one I was hoping to read before the year is over, I didn't know at the time that it was being made into a series!

    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. YES definitely to both of these!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Sarah Beth Durst is an author I am rather conflicted about. I think her stories have potential, but I always find an aspect that peeves me, and her style... not too captivating when it matters.
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. but I totally love Katie McGarry, although I only managed the first of her series so far. The others are definitvely on my list, and I'm sure I'll enjoy them!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. BREAKING THE RULES, GLASS!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS. I can't wait to get my hands on that one:) And I still need to read THE LOST Tanja, but I'm a huge fan of Sarah Beth Durst:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. oh both do look like awesome picks!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Want to get my hands on both as well. Hope you get to read it soon.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I need to read Lost, I love Sarah Beth Durst and it sounds awesome. I didn't know The sequel was coming out in November. Great picks!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I'm really excited for Breaking the Rules because Noah and Echo are still my favorite couple in this series. At the same time, I'm really worried that they'll have to go through more shit in their lives. My poor babies!

    I haven't read anything by Sarah Beth Durst, but I've heard some truly amazing things. One of these days I WILL pick up something by her. Why do we not have enough hours in a day, Tanja?

    Lovely picks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Same question here, girl. I totally understand you :D

      Izbriši
  11. Oh these two are amazing picks! I'm especially excited for Breaking the Rules and can't wait to get my heart broken while reading it! Thanks lovelies :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Excellent picks. Both those authors and series are fantastic.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I love Sarah Beth Durst! Her novel, Vessel, was really great. And OMG I love McGarry's books - she's a go-to contemporary author for me! I hope you enjoy the books when you read them!

    Have a fabulous week :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I can't wait to read Katie McGarry's new book. I've never read anything by Sarah Beth Durst. I hope you both enjoy reading your picks this week.
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Didn't know about the new Echo book -- I've been out of the loop lately!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...