12. lis 2014.

The Sunday Post (#28)

Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!

Sadly, yet another week where we didn't have time to be around. Again that thing called life interfered with out blogging. Glass' family is still visiting and she doesn't have time to be around, while Tanja's classes have started and it seems like this last year is going to be the hardest. 
Therefore, we have to say that we're slowing down. There is no point of posting everyday when we don't get to visit other bloggers and read other posts and interact with all of you. So you can expect only a couple posts a week now. It had to happen sooner or later. But still we'll give our best to be around as much as we can. 
Thanks for understanding! Love!
  • Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis (ARC Review)
  • The Awakening of Leeowyn Blake by Mary Parker
  • Waiting on Wednesday (#117)
  • Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker (ARC Review)
Tanja's haul
Bought (my part of the big order Glass, Zemira and I did)
Glass' haul
Pandemonium by Lauren Kate (Croatian ed)

Until the next time, 

Broj komentara: 6:

  1. I loved your review of Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander. Have a great week, ladies!

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I totally understand life getting in the way, I hate that I can't comment as much as I used to. But at least you ladies have some awesome books to get through. Happy reading! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I heard great things about revolution, I hope you'll enjoy all your new books. Happy reading!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Good luck with everything you have going one. I've never really posted every day, but I'm trying to space things out on the blog too since I don't have time everyday to comment back and visit others.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Glass, I haven't read Pandemonium but Oliver is a popular author so I'm sure you'll enjoy it--curious to see what you think!

    Tanja, I am so excited about your haul! I love Marchetta, Donnelly's historical fiction is an absolute favorite of mine, Jane Austen's complete works are all rather marvelous, and The Diviners is just SO GOOD. Also, it's the perfect October read. I am seriously due for a re-read of that one, so I should probably get to that eventually...when I have more time! ;)

    Wonderful haul, ladies, and happy reading!(:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Sometimes busy is a good thing and sometimes not. ;) Glad to see you both are keeping busy though!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...