We have our first blog award thanks to Amy from Amy's Book-et List
and Priya from RavenFic Reviews
who tagged us for Liebster Blog Award. Thank you girls.
Here are the rules:
- Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
- Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you've tagged.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Tell them you've tagged them.
- Remember, no tag backs.
11 Facts About Me:
1. I probably can't live without chocolate (maybe I can, but I wouldn't test that).
2. I've been living in the same city whole my life.
3. When I was 6 or 7 years old I demanded to be called Angela.
4. I'm an only child and no, I'm not spoiled.
5. I still don't have driving licence even though I'm legally old enough for one.
6. I'll never start smoking. I tried once and never again.
7. I had a dog when I was younger and after he died I never had any other pet.
8. I'm not coffee lover, but I can drink it. I'm more hot chocolate type.
9. My favourite band is The Red Hot Chili Peppers.
10. I've also met my new BBFs on Goodreads: Glass, Zemmy and Zri. They are amazing and I really love them.
11. My dreamland is Brazil.
11 Facts About Me:
1. I live in Sarajevo, capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
2. I'd like to spend most of my time traveling - I love discovering new places.
3. When I was kid, I was obsessed with death so I guess that's why I wanted to be a vampire.
4. I judge a people by the number of books they've read - it never fails me.
5. I love to read, but I'm too afraid to write something by myself.
6. I don't have Facebook accout.
7. First thing I do in the morning when I get up - drink coffee. I'm cranky if I don't.
8. I fell in love with my boyfriend when I was fifteen - it took me six years to get him.
9. I've met my new BFFs on Goodreads: Tanja, Zemira and Zrinka. Those girls are my soulmates.
10. I have younger sister.
11. I do have favorites between my students but dont tell them that - they are already full of themselves.
11 Quick Questions from Amy's Book-et List
1. What is one of your favourite quotes?
- Thanks for that "one of" ;) Here is one:
“Once, in my father's bookshop, I heard a regular
customer say that few things leave a deeper mark on a reader than the first
book that finds its way into his heart. Those first images, the echo of words
we think we have left behind, accompany us throughout our lives and sculpt a
palace in our memory to which, sooner or later — no matter how many books we
read, how many worlds we discover, or how much we learn or forget — we will
Carlos Ruiz Zafon, The Shadow of the Wind.
I have so many, but here's the one:
"Normal is an ideal. But it’s not reality. Reality is brutal, it’s
beautiful, it’s every shade between black and white, and it’s magical.
Yes, magical. Because every now and then, it turns nothing into
Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly
2. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
- Doing laundry!
3. What sound do you love?
- Sound of a piano.
4. Cats or Dogs?
- Dogs, always!
- I'm a cat person.
5. Favourite sport to play or watch?
6. What is your favourite book, movie and song?
- Book - Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. Song - Under the Bridge by RHCP. Movie...hard to pick, maybe Finding Neverland.
- This is hard one. Book - The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta. Song - Just Breathe by Pearl Jam. Movie - She's All That.
7. If you could speak any language, what it would be and why?
- Portuguese. Why? It sounds beautiful and exotic.
- Japanese - it's so crazy.
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
- Twilight books and what Glass said! :)
- Pathetic romantic movies.
9. What's your favourite midnight snack?
- Chips - pizza flavour.
10. Favourite drink?
- Any juice, I don't drink sodas so much.
11. What's your favourite place to read?
- My bed.
- Everywhere I can.
1. How long have you been blogging?
- Since February 2011.
- Since April this year.
2. What's your most anticipated read of 2012?
- Black Dawn by Rachel Caine and Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols.
- There is plenty of them. Mostly sequels to different series. Like Deity and Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout or Treason by S.M.Boyce.
3. What are you reading right now?
- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta (second time).
- Easy by Tammara Webber.
4. If you could meet any author, which one would it be?
- Sarah Dessen, Melina Marchetta and Tara Kelly.
- Melina Marchetta, Richelle Mead and Jennifer L. Armentrout.
5. Which book or book series would you like to be turned into a movie?
- Summer series by Jenny Han.
- Same here.
6. From where do you mostly buy your books?
- Lokal bookstores all over my town.
- Same as Glass again or in rare
opportunities on different giveaways.
7. Harry Potter vs Twilight vs The Hunger Games?
- The Hunger Games.
- Harry Potter
Our 11 questions:
1. Where do you live?
2. Do you remember your favourite book from childhood?
3. Do you have your "book boyfriends"?
4. Twitter, Facebook or something else?
5. Do you prefer ebooks or paperbacks (hardbacks)?
6. What's your ideal job?
7. Where would you like to go on the vacation this summer?
8. How many books do you read each year?
9. Fantasy or relistic ficton?
10. Do you have any hobby?
11. Any life-changing moments?
Who we decided to tag?