Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!
Hello all. Can you believe that it's first day of December tomorrow!?! We're still in shock. It'll be New Year's Eve soon. Wohaa! But yeah let's slow down and see what happened this week. Well basically, it Glass alone around as Tanja is still pretty much MIA because of her classes. This semester she has a lot of class observations to attend and it requires a lot of preparations and it's really time consuming and all that with her normal classes. So yeah. In the meantime Glass is reading and interacting with you. Tanja is sure that you're enjoying her company ;) Let's see what we (well Glass) has prepared for the next week.
- The Shape of My Heart by Ann Aguire (ARC Review)
- Nocte by Courtney Cole (ARC Review)
- Waiting on Wednesday (#123)
- Bookish Problems - All About DNF
- Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin #3) by Robin LaFavers
- Movie Review - Mockingjay Part I
- Waiting on Wednesday (#124)
- Maybe Not (Maybe Someday #1,5) by Colleen Hoover
- Bookish Problems #17 - Reading Schedule: Yes or No?
- The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon
Thank you: Bloomsbury Children's and The Writer's Coffee Shop
Until the next time,