26. stu 2014.

Waiting on Wednesday (#123)

You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.

We can't wait to read...


 There's death all around us.
We just don't pay attention.
Until we do.


The last time Lex was happy, it was before. When she had a family that was whole. A boyfriend she loved. Friends who didn't look at her like she might break down at any moment.

Now she's just the girl whose brother killed himself. And it feels like that's all she'll ever be.

As Lex starts to put her life back together, she tries to block out what happened the night Tyler died. But there's a secret she hasn't told anyone-a text Tyler sent, that could have changed everything.

Lex's brother is gone. But Lex is about to discover that a ghost doesn't have to be real to keep you from moving on.

Publication date: February 10th, 2015

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17285330-the-last-time-we-say-goodbye?from_search=true

Cynthia Hand and contemporary young adult novel? Of course we will read it! Hopefully, it will be even better than Unearthly trilogy. 

What did you pick this Wednesday? 

Happy reading,

 

Broj komentara: 18:

  1. Oh it's a new one to me I confess.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I really liked Unearthly, so I'll definitely be reading this one. Great pick, and thanks for sharing! :)
    Here's my WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Not a book I'd read personally (sounds like a bit of a downer tbh) but I do hope you enjoy this one once you get the chance to read it.
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I haven't read Cynthia Hand yet but I've only heard great things about her books.I will definitely keep an eye out for this one :) great pick ladies!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. New to me but sounds good. Hope you get a chance to read it soon and happy thanksgiving!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I enjoyed her Unearthly series (except for the last book) so I'm anxious to hear how she does with contemporary. This synopsis sounds good! Great choice, ladies! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I'm excited to read this one too. I haven't read the Unearthly series yet, but if I like this one, I'll definitely try that series too.
    Lovely pick! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. This sounds like a good book :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I am so excited for this as well! Can't wait to read it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Omg, this sounds like an emotional one that will leave me in tears. I WANT IT. Thanks for putting it on my radar :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. This sounds fantastic! I love a good, emotional read.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. My copy is calling to me, Excited to see what Hand does next.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Well, if Cynthia wrote it, I am probably gonna read it. Need I say anything more?
    Anatea @ Anatea's Bookshelf

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I haven't read anything by Cynthia Hand! I hope you enjoy the book when you read it!

    Have a fabulous holiday!

    Check out my WoW post!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. This one sounds so, so good! I am picky about contemporary, but this has been on my TBR for awhile now. It sounds mysterious, but chock full of feels ;) Great pick!!

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Ooh, I'm excited for this one, too! I thought Cynthia's Unearthly was pretty so-so, so I never finished that trilogy... but this one seems to have a lot of potential. Great pick, girls!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. I loved Cynthia Hand's Unearthly series so I am excited for this one! I can't wait to see what Cynthia does with contemporary! Plus, this one sounds so beautiful! Great pick girls :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...