Buy the book:
Expected publication date: June 30th 2015
My rating: 5 stars
"The ride of her life . . . Once upon a time, Carissa Teodoro believed in happy endings. Money, marriage, motherhood: everything came easy---until she woke up to the ugly truth about her Prince Charming. Now a struggling, single mom and stranded by a flat tire, Carissa's pondering her mistakes when a vaguely familiar knight rides to her rescue on a ton of horsepower.
Climb on and hold tight . . .
In high school, Carson Steele was a bad boy loner who put Carissa on a pedestal where she stayed far beyond his reach. Today, he's the hard-bodied biker known only as Joker, and from the way Carissa's acting, it's clear she's falling fast. While catching her is irresistible, knowing what to do with her is a different story. A good girl like Carissa is the least likely fit with the Chaos Motorcycle Club. Too bad holding back is so damned hard. Now, as Joker's secrets are revealed and an outside threat endangers the club, Joker must decide whether to ride steady with Carissa---or ride away forever . . "
I know that I'm boring you to death with my love for Kristen Ashley, but I just can't help myself. I love how this woman writes, her characters, story, romance... Everything! So it is pretty understandable that I was over the moon happy when I got ARC of Ride Steady, third book in Chaos series.
Five things that made me love Ride Steady
- Joker aka Carson Steele. This man is everything! Probably my favorite KA men along Tate Jackson from Sweet Dreams. The way he was portrayed as kid broke my heart, as teenager he made me fall in love with him and as the man Carson made me forget about every other book boyfriend I have ever loved.
- Carissa Teodoro. She is strong and loyal and devoted. She knows what she wants and what is important in her life.
- The Club. Chaos boys are my ultimate weakness. Their friendship and "brotherhood", the way they support each other... Not to mention bromance that happens in every book in this series.
- Big bad biker with a kid in his hands. Melts my heart every single time.
- Positivity. Despite some hard times and bad things that happen to Kristen Ashley's characters, her stories are in the end all about happiness and all things that are good in this world. When you finish one of her novels, including Ride Steady, you have this big, goofy smile on your face.
I am now anxiously waiting for October and Walk Through Fire - I cannot wait to find out more about Logan "High" Judd.
*Copy of the book was provided by publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*