Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!Until the next time,
It's hard to believe that it's another Sunday already. It seems like it was yesterday that we wrote the last post. It just reminds us how time passes by and when you are busy it seems to go even faster and both of us were really busy this week. So sorry for not being around much. Glass had some job interviews this week and she is waiting to hear from them. *my hair, fingers and toes are crossed* I on the other hand had some family visits and I had to go to my grandma for a couple of days.
I have got tagged for 7 Deadly Sins post by Lola and my post is going up tomorrow. I picked some of you next so, beware! It's a lot of fun, promise. But more about it tomorrow. Let' see what else you can expect.
- I Want it That Way (2B Trilogy, #1) by Ann Aguirre (ARC Review)
- As Long as You Love Me (2B Trilogy, #2) by Ann Aguirre (ARC Review)
- Waiting on Wednesday (#110)
- The Winter People by Rebekah L. Purdy (ARC Review)
- The Artisans by Julie Reece (Cover Reveal)
- The Jewel by Amy Ewing (ARC Review)