6. kol 2014.

Waiting on Wednesday (#107)



You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.

Glass' pick

Jaxon is the guy she’s supposed to avoid.

K.C. is the girl he won’t let get away....

K. C. Carter has always followed the rules—until this year, when a mistake leaves her the talk of her college campus and her carefully arranged life comes crashing to a halt. Now she’s stuck in her small hometown for the summer to complete her court-ordered community service, and to make matters worse, trouble is living right next door.

Jaxon Trent is the worst kind of temptation and exactly what K.C. was supposed to stay away from in high school. But he never forgot her. She was the one girl who wouldn’t give him the time of day and the only one to ever say no. Fate has brought K.C. back into his life—except what he thought was a great t wist of luck turns out to be too close for comfort. As the bond between them grows, he discovers that convincing K.C. to get out from her mother’s shadow is hard, but revealing the darkest parts of his soul is nearly impossible.…


Expected publication: January 2015

Tanja's pick

Lucy Aimes has always been practical. But try as she might, she can’t come up with a logical explanation for the recurring dreams that have always haunted her. Dark dreams. Dreams of a long-ago place filled with people she shouldn’t know…but does.

When her family moves to a New Orleans plantation, Lucy’s dreams become more intense, and her search for answers draws her reluctantly into the old city’s world of Voodoo and mysticism. There, Lucy finds Alex, a mysterious boy who behaves as if they’ve known each other forever. Lucy knows Alex is hiding something, and her rational side doesn’t want to be drawn to him. But she is.

As she tries to uncover Alex’s secrets, a killer strikes close to home, and Lucy finds herself ensnared in a century-old vendetta. With the lives of everyone she loves in danger, Lucy will have to unravel the mystery of her dreams before it all comes to a deadly finish.

Expected publication: October 8th 2014

We'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up.

Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 40:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Falling Away isn't my type of read (I really don't like NA, I know, I'm in the minority when it comes to NA), but Sweet Unrest sounds like a book I'd enjoy. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow, I haven't heard of these books before but I'm really keen to find some great NA books after reading the Ritchie sister's books. Great picks this week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. How were these two not on my radar before? Thanks for sharing you guys because i love the sound of both of them and can't wait to read them!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Haven't heard of either but sounds good and I hope you get to read it soon. Happy hump day!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. These are both great picks ladies! I like how both books have some hidden agenda going on, books like these I always tend to find myself going for! Thanks for putting these books on my radar! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll give them a try. Thanks, Jasprit :)

      Izbriši
  6. Glass--Ooh, I'm trying to avoid these types of books since they end up making me rage. >_< I hope you enjoy this one, though!

    Tanja--This one sounds really intriguing, and I'm definitely curious about the story behind the cover.

    Awesome picks, girls!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It seems really intriguing to me too. Thanks, Aimee :)

      Izbriši
  7. I didn't know about the first one but I love the cover of the second.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. After the way Jax changed things up in Rival, I can't wait to read Falling Away. Great picks, ladies!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. These both look great. I think I have Sweet Unrest to read and I am excited to start it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Oh yes, I am excited about Sweet Unrest!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Excellent picks! At least October is WAY closer than January 2015. ;) Happy Hump Day!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah at least something, especially as I have an ARC of it ;) Thanks! :)

      Izbriši
  12. Ooo, Sweet Unrest! I am interested in that one. Lisa has some excellent novels on the way! I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!!

    Have a fabulous week! :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll get to read it. Thanks, Ayssa :)

      Izbriši
  13. I haven't heard of either of these titles but I'm certainly curious to check them out. Lovely picks, Tanja and Glass! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I hadn't heard of Falling Away before, but it sounds really good. I have Sweet Unrest on my tbr and I can't wait to read it. I hope you both enjoy your picks this week.
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll enjoy both. Thanks, Sandra :)

      Izbriši
  15. Sweet Unrest sounds so cool. And I love that cover! It definitely gives off an interesting and intriguing vibe. Thanks for brining this to my attention :D

    Faye at The Social Potato

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. No problems. I hope you'll get a chance to read it. Thanks, Faye :)

      Izbriši
  16. Falling Away isn't exactly my type of book but it sounds interesting. I have Sweet Unrest as a review book and I'm so excited to read. I love mystery books! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll enjoy it. Well at least more than me :)

      Izbriši
  17. Hmm, those both look like great books! I'm waiting on Trial by Fire! It looks so good :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Wow -- both of these sounds good. Haven't heard of either of these and not sure I've read a book with voodoo themes.
    Great picks :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. I hadn't heard of either one of these before, but although very different, they both sound like fun! Thanks for the heads up, ladies.

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. These are both new to me, and I love the covers for both! Great choices ladies!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...