29. kol 2014.

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon #TackleTBR

Hi! I usually don't get into read-a-thons that much as I really fail when it comes to keeping track and updating my reads, but I have found this one and decided why not. Besides this is my last month of vacation so I won't have much time to read in the months to come. I shall give my best to read as much as I can and I hope that this read-a-thon will push me even more.

Basics: It's organized by Tressa @Wishful Endings and it begins on September 8th and ends September 20th. You don't have to be a blogger to sign up, you just have to have twitter, goodreads or any other social network page. But head over to the sign-up post to see all the details.

My plan is to read a least 6 books, but I'd love to read 10. I'm not sure will I make it, but I will give my best. Also I'll try to include books that have been on my TBR list forever.

I won't make an official list as I really have no idea what will I be in mood for, but I will do Mid-point Check-In so we will see.

So if you have time come and join the fun! There will be giveaways and challenges and I hope to take part in some twitter chats!

Let the show begin!

Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 8:

  1. Nice! I hope you achieve your goal! I feel pressured when being in too many challenges so 2 is the best I can do this year. xd

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Good luck my friend, you can do this. heck I should do this..LOL

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow, I wish you all the very best, Tanja! I suck at challenges and I find myself incapable of commiting to read-a-thons because well, I love sleep, if that makes sense. Anyway, I hope you actually end up reading 10 books. All the best!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I'm still deciding if I should take part in this, but there are still a few days left for sign-ups, so, we'll see.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. This sounds like a great readathon :) Good luck!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thanks for participating! I hope it's a great first day for you!! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I hope you're having fun with the read-a-thon, and reading a lot :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Best of luck! I always wish I had more time to read. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...