2. stu 2014.

The Sunday Post (#31)

Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!

Hello darlings. It's yet another Sunday (it seems like it was yesterday when we wrote the previous Sunday post) so it's time for our update. Well in Tanja's life nothing special happened. There is hardly any time for that as her classes and upcoming midterms are keeping her busy. With Glass, well she worked as a substitute for her friend so it was a busy week for her too. It was great to be again in her old costume. Hopefully she will get to wear it more often now. 
Blog-wise we are still posting as you can see and preparing some interesting posts for you. Hopefully you will enjoy them! 
Also we're not celebrating it but we truly hope you all had amazing Halloween! 

  • A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (ARC Review) 
  • Illusion by S.M.Boyce (ARC Review) 
  • Waiting on Wednesday (#120) 
  • Pull by Claire Wallis (Review) 
  • Bookish Problems #13 - Negative Reviews and One Star Ratings 
  • The Outside by Laura Bickle (Review)
Glass' haul 
The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher (Serbian edition) 
Thank you: Annika Martin & Skye Warren and K.B. Hoyle

Amazon freebies (click on image for purchase - but note some of them might not be free any longer)

Tanja's haul 
Until the next time,


21 komentar:

  1. Oh they're all new to me but I hope you'll like them! Happy reading girls!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I loved The Opportunist, it's such a twist fest! That cover on your edition is fab! Hope you both enjoy your new reads :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you, Trish. We love that series, too.

      Izbriši
  3. I am curious about Ugly Love...have never read this author, but I might have to check her out!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you will like it.
      Unfortunately, Tanja wasn't the biggest fan of it. :(

      Izbriši
  4. Oh I hope you enjoy The Oppurtunist! I love Tarryn Fisher and her Love me with Lies series was absolutely phenomenal!
    I'm also looking forward to your review for A Thousand Pieces of You because I've heard so many mixed things and don't yet know if it's for me. Either way hope you two have a lovely week :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Prisoner has me curious and I look forward to your thoughts. Nice haul this week ladies. I really enjoyed Ugly Love and look forward to seeing your take on it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ugly Love is on my TBR. It looks great! The rest of these are new to me though I'm curious about the Tarryn Fisher book. Have a great week! Hope Tanja's classes are going well and Glass gets some more time subbing for her friend!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Looks like another good week. I liked your reviews of Grave Mercy and Dark Triumph- I read the first one but haven't got to Triumph yet. It's good to hear you liked it, I need to get back to that series.

    Hope you guys both have a good week.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Enjoyed your review for Grave Mercy. I loved that book. I'm curious what you think of Donner of the Dead. I really liked it but got something I wasn't expecting, in a good way!
    Here's my Sunday post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/11/02/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-85-and-the-sunday-post/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Congrats on the books ladies!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Ooh, I really want to read Donners of the Dead myself--hope you two enjoy it! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I see you are reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Loved that series. Halloween was fun this year.. though I didn't give out any candy since we really don't have trick or treaters so I just went to a friend's house and hung out there. Nice to visit.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Yeah, this week seemed to go by fast. Nice hauls, you two.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. This week did seem to fly by didn't it.You're books are new to me but I do hope you enjoy them. Have a great week.
    Sharon @ Sharon's Book Nook!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I haven't heard of any of those books but I hope you enjoy them! I am so behind on blogging right now! I totally missed your Grave Mercy and Dark Triumph reviews, I must go back and read them!

    Hope you both have an awesome week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Looks like you both are keeping busy. I'm going to go check out some of your reviews. Robin LaFevers is visiting a bookstore by me tomorrow and I'm going to go meet her. So excited! I loved Mortal Heart!! Thanks for stopping by!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. I love that cover for Breeder! (Although the title is a bit freaky. xD) Awesome that you guys scored so many freebies though. Yay!
    Thanks for stopping by @ Notebook Sisters!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. It is nice to have quiet weeks, hopefully you got to read a lot of your new books!!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Happy Wednesday! I loved your reviews of the LaFevers novels. I need to add all three books to my Amazon.com Wish List for Christmas.

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...