23. stu 2014.

The Sunday Post (#34)

Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!

Hiya! Well, it's another Sunday and it's time for a little update. Nothing new here, at least weather-wise. We have got a really nice autumn weather. But we have seen different reports coming from States and you people there stay safe! We hope that you are warm and enjoying some amazing reads. We have been busy as usual. Tanja is still doing her midterms and well it's gonna be a tough week. Glass in the meantime is enjoying some awesome books. So let's see what we have for you next. 

  • The Shape of My Heart by Ann Aguire (ARC Review) 
  • Nocte by Courtney Cole (ARC Review) 
  • Waiting on Wednesday (#123)
  • The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
  • Bookish Problems - All About DNF
Glass' haul 
Thank you: Balzer + Bray, HarperTeen, Katherine Tegen Books, Greenwillow, PocketBooks, HarperCollins! 

Until the next time, 

Broj komentara: 18:

  1. I want a really nice Autumn weather too. Too bad we only have two seasons from my part of the world. Have a great week ♥

    WeeklyWrap@EverythingNyze

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh nice! many books for you! Happy reading!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Good luck with midterms/ books! Glad you're having nice weather- ours was decidedly not nice last week, lots of snow but it was fun in it's own way. I enjoyed your discussion of NG vs Edelweiss as I don't use either but am always thinking of taking the plunge. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Safe here in Iowa! The rain yesterday melted all our song. I'm hoping for a warmish Thanksgiving on Thursday.

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Heh -- I am the queen of DNF, so look forward to that one!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. All those books screamed my name on Edelweiss but I ignored them all :) maybe, I might go back and download one lol

    Have a great week! Happy Reading!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. So many pretty books! Crimson Bound, Illusionarium, and Magonia all sound fantastic. Enjoy them all! My STS

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I got me some of those books too! Whenever I see new books on Edelweiss, it's like Christmas to me! Enjoy reading your books girls, and Tanja good luck with your midterms!

    Anatea @ Anatea's Bookshelf

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Good luck Tanja! Hope you do well on your midterms!

    Enjoy your new books and the fall weather! We've been having some colder weather, but nothing dangerous here in Dallas!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Things We Know by Heart looks so good! I definitely want to read that one. I have e-arcs of 99 Days, Every Last Promise, and Magonia too and I'm excited to read them! Hopefully they turn out great for both of us. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. We have had some seriously bad weather here lately but yesterday and today have finally warmed up some. Glad you are getting nice weather there.
    Congrats on all the wonderful books you two got this week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Now that's some nice looking books there. Looks like you'll be busy for a while.
    It got pretty cold last week on the Gulf Coast but now it's breezy and in the 70s. Weather changes so quickly near the ocean.
    Here's my Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/11/23/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-86-and-the-sunday-post/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I'm interested to see what you think of Things We Know By Heart. It sounds like an emotional read. Enjoy your books ladies! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Oh my gosh I totally got excited with all the awesome books that I saw up on Edelweiss this weekend, I grabbed Kirby's newest book as it sounds brilliant! I hope you both have a wonderful week! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Good luck with the midterms and glad you're still enjoying your books! We're actually having a nice autumn here as well and it's lovely! Great haul this week! Have a fantastic week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Things we know by sounds like it will be a good read. Hope you enjoy and have a good week and happy thanksgiving.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Oh hi there...
    do you remember me?
    I used to comment here a while ago.
    I am now a spam bot.
    SPAM SPAM SPAM

    No I am not. My finals are finally over and now i haz the time to come visit you homies and say hi.

    Good luck with your mid-terms, Tanja! :) I BELIEVE IN YOU. After that you have break (right??)... so you're almost done! PUSH THROUGH FOR US.

    I am totally jealous of your nice autumn weather though. The weather here won't make up it's mind. O_O I wish it was warmer though.

    You look like you had a binge spree on EW, Glass! :D I grabbed a couple of the earlier ones but still need to have a look through the latest adds :P I want to start actually reading the ones I have first though... you know how it is :P

    Anyway, I hope you two lovelies have a fabulous week and I will try my best to stop by more often! :) <3333

    Rashika @ The Social Potato

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Don't you love it when Harper loads a bunch of ARCs on Edelweiss?!! I grabbed several of those yesterday and some of them I'm dying to read. I'm going to go check out your NG vs Edelweiss post. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...