12. stu 2014.

Waiting on Wednesday (#121)


You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.

Glass can't wait to read...


"For the past two months, Kitty Doe's life has been a lie. Forced to impersonate the Prime Minister's niece, her frustration grows as her trust in her fake fiancé cracks, her real boyfriend is forbidden and the Blackcoats keep her in the dark more than ever.

But in the midst of discovering that her role in the Hart family may not be as coincidental as she thought, she's accused of treason and is forced to face her greatest fear: Elsewhere. A prison where no one can escape.

As one shocking revelation leads to the next, Kitty learns the hard way that she can trust no one, not even the people she thought were on her side. With her back against the wall, Kitty wants to believe she'll do whatever it takes to support the rebellion she believes in—but is she prepared to pay the ultimate price?"



Expected publication date: November 25th 2014

Tanja can't wait to read...


"Jubilee Chase and Flynn Cormac should never have met.

Lee is captain of the forces sent to Avon to crush the terraformed planet's rebellious colonists, but she has her own reasons for hating the insurgents.

Rebellion is in Flynn's blood. Terraforming corporations make their fortune by recruiting colonists to make the inhospitable planets livable, with the promise of a better life for their children. But they never fulfilled their promise on Avon, and decades later, Flynn is leading the rebellion.

Desperate for any advantage in a bloody and unrelentingly war, Flynn does the only thing that makes sense when he and Lee cross paths: he returns to base with her as prisoner. But as his fellow rebels prepare to execute this tough-talking girl with nerves of steel, Flynn makes another choice that will change him forever. He and Lee escape the rebel base together, caught between two sides of a senseless war."


Expected publication date: December 23rd 2014

So, so you like our picks this week? What is on your list? 

 

Broj komentara: 27:

  1. I read This Shattered World and it was SO GOOD! It's totally woth the wait, especially the second half of the book ;) I just got Captive and I'll be reading it soon. I can't wait! Great choices!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I'm very intrigued by Captive. And on the fence for This Shattered World...because I didn't love These Broken Stars as much as I wanted to.

    I hope you both enjoy these once the wait is finally over! =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. oh yes I'm just starting Captive!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oh yes, both of these do look fantastic!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. AHHH This Shattered World sounds soo amazing and the cover is just tooo pretty. I also really need to start that Aimee Carter series! Great picks!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Tanja, I am SO excited for This Shattered World as well! Can't wait to hopefully get a glimpse of Tarver in the sequel too! ;) Wonderful picks, ladies!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Glass: I still haven't read book one! >_< I'm a bit scared of reading about a main character named Kitty. xD

    Tanja: YEEEEEES. I want. *grabby hands*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I can't wait to read This Shattered World! I've been waiting on it ever since I read These Broken Stars. I hope it'll as good as the previous one was!

    Anatea's Bookshelf

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Both of you girls have two of my highly anticpated reads on your lists! I can't wait for Captive (I actually really enjoyed Pawn last year so I need it) and THIS SHATTERED WORLD is probably going to shatter me (pun intended) so I need it too! Lovely choices!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I've actually read and reviewed both of these! HERE and HERE. I hope you enjoy these books when you read them :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I haven't read either series but I have the first book in the Starbound series.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I can't wait for This Shattered World. The cover is gorgeous! I have Pawn on my Kindle but I havent gotten a chance to read it yet? Great picks ladies.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. CAPTIVE! I need Captive! I pre ordered it, but I cannot WAIT! I also still need to read These Broken Stars ASAP! Great picks :)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I can't wait for This Shattered World! I really hope it will be at least as good as These Broken Stars was! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Haven't read Pawn yet, but I really enjoyed These Broken Stars, so I'm really looking forward to the sequel. Great picks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Love these covers and hope that you get a chance to read it soonb

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Great choices!! These both look really interesting!

    Here's my WoW: Suspicion.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. I'm glad that you ladies both have wow picks that you don't have to wait long for. Unfortunately the first books in these series really didn't work out for me, but I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on with them! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Yes! I am so excited for both of these books! I managed to snag a copy of both from Netgalley, and I'm dying to start them. :) Great picks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. I want to read This Shattered World...well, I need to read the first one, but I think I'll like it. haha

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. I'm so excited for both of these - I really loved These Broken Stars and Pawn - fabulous WoW choices ladies!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. These both look awesome! Thanks for sharing and enjoy. And thanks for visiting my blog, Glass.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. I haven't got round to reading the first of either of these. I own Pawn just too many other books getting in the way of me reading it just yet.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. Excellent choices! I look forward to reading both This Shattered World and The Captive, as well. Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. Great selections!! Captive is already on my TBR list. I haven't read These Broken Stars yet, but my blog partner loved it. I really need to start that series. I hope you enjoy both of these books.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. I have got to read the new Aimee Carter series since I really liked the first one. Great choices! And thanks for stopping by my post earlier!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. Oh my gosh I can't wait for either, I've just read This Shattered World and it is as fantastic as they say! Captive should be really good as well, I can't wait to read more about Kitty and Benji. Great picks girls!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...