22. lis 2014.

Waiting on Wednesday (#118)


You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.

Glass can't wait to read...


"The innocent girl with a delinquent heart has to live with her bad choices. Secret hope and hurt feel like falling while she learns how to breathe again, but there's still freedom in trouble.

The runaway with blacked-out eyes is losing his grip. Crushing two hearts in one fist, his addiction bends rules and breaks deals, but the boy born for bliss isn't going anywhere without a fight.

Love is knowing they should stay away, but love is illogical at best.

She's afraid to let go.

He won't let her.

This is how silliness and foolishness grow up.

Here, forever is a lie." 


Expected pulication date: October 23rd 2014

Tanja can't wait to read...


"The final chapter in the war for Ourea ends with blood.

Kara Magari is an icon. A hero. The people love her. The royalty tolerates her. She has everything—an army, allies, and a close circle of chosen family. They believe she will end the war, and they shouldn’t. She’s as scared as they are. She just can’t show it.

The war she accidentally started ends with a final battle that will either save or enslave her people. She will do anything to win—until she learns the cost of victory.

Braeden Drakonin is afraid of what he’ll become when he takes over his father’s kingdom—that much authority can change a man. But his father has already tried to kill him more than once, and it’s time to end his reign. Braeden’s armies are ready. His strategy is foolproof. His generals are waiting for the order to attack. It’s only in the final seconds before the battle begins that he realizes he missed one crucial detail—the traitor."


Expected publication date: November 4th 2014

What do you think about our picks this week? 

 

Broj komentara: 25:

  1. oh they're both new to me but intriguing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I have been told to read Boyce time and time again and never do. :X I must fix that asap!
    I hope you get these soon and enjoy them!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I haven't heard of these before but they sound like good reads. I hope you enjoy them.
    Here is my WOW post.
    Have a great week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Cool picks. Both have intriguing blurbs.

    Happy Hump Day!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Ooh I haven't heard of either of your picks but they sound good. Definitely going on the TBR!:D

    Alexandra @ <a href="http://sleepsontables.com>SleepsOnTables</a>

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I haven't read anything by any of these authors but they do look good. great picks ladies! :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Dusty is the 2nd book in a series? I think my friend Arlene read and loved those books, but she said they're some ride! I've never heard of your pick Tanja, but it looks like you don't have to wait long! Great picks ladies! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I haven't heard of either of these books before. I hope you both enjoy your picks this week!
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Dusty Delinquents looks awesome, Glass! I need to check it out.
    Also, Tanja, I think I remember you talking about that series. There are so many books, but so little time to read!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Oh I haven't heard of either of these two books before and while Illusions doesn't seem like my type of read you can bet your sweet tooth i'm putting Dusty Delinquents on my tbr ASAP! The cover and synopsis are both beyond amazing! Lovely post!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Oooo these two are both new to me, thanks ladies!! Love that you don't have to wait long for either. It's always hard to find a book you're desperate to read only to see the release date is months and months away:(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. both sounds good, and hope you get a chance soon. Have a great hump day.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I have yet to start The Grimoire Saga but I can't wait to read it. I haven't heard about the Dusty series before but they do sound wonderful!
    Great picks and thanks for stopping by. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Oooh, both books are new to me! And I Dusty Delinquent's cover! I know I shouldn't judge based on covers alone... but... so pretty! Plus, it sounds really good, so no worries at all :D Thanks for sharing, hope you both love both books!

    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Pretty covers!! They both sound so good, great picks :D

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Both are new to me, I know though that Tanja is a huge fan of that second book's series and I keep meaning to try it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. I haven't heard of either of these books before, but they both sounds really good. Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by my WoW earlier. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Great picks ladies, I love the sound of Dusty Delinquents, and the cover is gorgeous. I have to say I haven't read any of the Grimoire Saga, but they sound really interesting. At least you haven't got long to wait! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Oh I like the sound of Dusty Delinquents; it has a cool cover. I don't know anything about the second one since i assume it's a series. I hope you both enjoy and get to read these soon.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. I have only heard of Dusty before and I think it will be an interesting read. Thanks for sharing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. I like the covers of both of those books! They're interesting. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. I have not heard of these before today, but they sound quite interesting. And the covers for both are great! Lovely picks, hope you enjoy them :)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. I haven't heard of either of these, but they both sound really good! I hope you enjoy them!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. Such interesting picks. Off to add them to my TBR
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier.
    Garnet @ Gemstreet Reviews

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...