28. sij 2015.

Waiting on Wednesday (#131)

You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.


Glass can't wait to read...

In the Bone there is a house.

In the house there is a girl.

In the girl there is a darkness.

Margo is not like other girls. She lives in a derelict neighborhood called the Bone, in a cursed house, with her cursed mother, who hasn’t spoken to her in over two years. She lives her days feeling invisible. It’s not until she develops a friendship with her wheelchair-bound neighbor, Judah Grant, that things begin to change. When neighborhood girl, seven-year-old Neveah Anthony, goes missing, Judah sets out to help Margo uncover what happened to her.

What Margo finds changes her, and with a new perspective on life, she’s determined to find evil and punish it–targeting rapists and child molesters, one by one.

But hunting evil is dangerous, and Margo risks losing everything, including her own soul.


Expected publication date: 2015

Tanja can't wait to read...


  Luna is a no-hoper with a secret: in a world of illusion, she can see what is real. But can she see the truth before it is too late?

Luna has always been able to exist in virtual and real worlds at the same time, a secret she is warned to keep. She hides her ability by being a Refuser: excluded by choice from the virtual spheres others inhabit. But when she is singled out for testing, she can’t hide any longer.

The safest thing to do would be to fail, to go back to a dead-end life, no future. But Luna is starting to hope for something better, and hope is a dangerous thing...






Expected publication date: March 5th, 2015

Happy Wednesday,
 

Broj komentara: 13:

  1. Whoa! I haven't heard of either of those, but they sound AWESOME! Thank you so much for sharing these books. Great picks!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oops! I meant WoW not TTT... I'm a day behind! I should just go to sleep now.

      Izbriši
  2. Oh, both of these sounds great. I'm especially interested in Marrow though. Creepy. Great picks, and thanks for sharing. :)
    Here's my WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I haven't heard of Marrow before, but I have tried Tarryn's Never, Never and liked the mystery aspect of it, so I'm definitely adding this to my TBR!

    LOVE the cover for Mind Games! Not too sure if it's my kind of book, but I'm willing to give it a shot. ;)

    Awesome picks this week, girls!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Both of these sound so awesome! I love the cover for the Tarryn Fisher book! I can't wait! Thanks for sharing, ladies! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Mind Games has been quite the hype the last couple of weeks with the publishers and one Twitter. I'm really interested to see what this one is like, Tanja! Glass, this one looks uber creepy, and for some reason I'm really intrigued by it. Great picks ladies.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. They're new to me but the first one has a really intriguing cover.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. both are new to me but sounds good and hope you get a chance to read it soon. Happy Wednesday and awesome reading wishes to you!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Wow! Both look creepy and good. I haven't seen either before, and now I am curious.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Anything by Fisher is a must for me after reading her other books so I agree wholeheartedly with that choice! The second book is new to me but I agree it looks interesting!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Eeeek you ladies always tend to pick amazing books each Wednesday! Once again I've yet to pick up anything by Fisher and Terry, but both of these new releases sound brilliant!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I read Never never by Colleen Hoover adn Tarryn Fisher, so now I'l totally pick up Marrow! *-*

    Ps. I have a blog as well, if you want to stop by I'd appreciate it so much! It's both in Italian and in English :3 -> http://frannieinthepages.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I have awful luck with Teri Terry's books, but I feel like her Mind Games is calling out to me... THAT. PREMISE.

    Faye at The Social Potato

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...