7. sij 2015.

Waiting On Wednesday (#128)

You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.


Glass can't wait to read...

If A Maddox boy falls in love, he loves forever. But what if he didn't love you, first?
No-nonsense Liis Lindy is an agent of the FBI. Deciding she is married only to her job, she breaks off her engagement and transfers from Chicago to the field office in San Diego. She loves her desk. She is committed to her laptop. She dreams of promotions and shaking hands with the director after cracking an impossible case.
Special Agent in Charge Thomas Maddox is arrogant, unforgiving, and ruthless. He is tasked with putting away some of the world’s toughest criminals, and he is one of the best the Bureau has to offer. Though, as many lives as he’s saved, there is one that is beyond his reach. Younger brother Travis is faced with prison time for his involvement in a basement fire that killed dozens of college students, and the media want a conviction. Travis’s only savior is his unusual tie to the mob. In a deal that will spare his brother, Thomas has agreed to recruit Travis into the FBI.
Liis is stubborn, defiant, and yet somehow softens Thomas’s rough edges, making her the perfect agent to accompany him to the ceremony. Posing as a couple, they must travel to Travis & Abby’s beach vow renewal and give him the news, but when the pretending ends, she finds herself wondering if they were pretending at all.
In the second installment of the Maddox Brothers books, experience firsthand the mysterious world of the elusive Thomas Maddox, and how good love can be when you’re not the first, but the last.


Expected publication date: January 27th, 2015

Tanja can't wait to read...



 With shades of The Hunger Games, Ender’s Game, and Game of Thrones, debut author Pierce Brown’s genre-defying epic Red Rising hit the ground running and wasted no time becoming a sensation. Golden Son continues the stunning saga of Darrow, a rebel forged by tragedy, battling to lead his oppressed people to freedom from the overlords of a brutal elitist future built on lies. Now fully embedded among the Gold ruling class, Darrow continues his work to bring down Society from within. A life-or-death tale of vengeance with an unforgettable hero at its heart, Golden Son guarantees Pierce Brown’s continuing status as one of fiction’s most exciting new voices.





Expected publication date: January 6th, 2015

Happy Wednesday; 
 

Broj komentara: 16:

  1. I heard so many great things about the second! I didn't know about the first one though even if I know the author.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I've been hearing great things about Golden Son but I won't be reading it since I didn't manage to finish Red Rising.

    Great picks, ladies! <33

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great picks which I can't wait to read when they're out!

    My WoW
    Kat @ Reading Owls

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I am definitely looking forward to reading Beautiful Redemption! Great picks ladies :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Beautiful Redemption is one of my top wishlist books!!! I LOVE all the other books in the series and Jamie McGuire is one of my top 5 favs!! Here's my post for WoW .

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I'm waiting on Beautiful Redempption as well - love those Maddox boys! And, I have heard so many wonderful reviews about Red Rising and Golden Son sounds just as amazing. Enjoy!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Yes to Golden Son! I can't wait for that one. Beautiful Redemption has a pretty cover, I like the focus on the wing. Nice picks this week!
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Yes to both of these! Golden Son was fantastic and I can't wait for the next Maddox boy!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Love love love both of these covers, especially Beautiful Redemption. I still have Beautiful Oblivion to read. But I really do enjoy her books. The Golden Son is certainly a popular one, I couldn't quite get into Red Rising for some reason, but I may give it another go in the future. Great picks ladies. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I still need to try both of these series. I am reading fantastic reviews for Golden Son. I must get that one.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I just started Golden Son and I'm loving it already so I can't wait for you to read it too, Tanja! Great pick!(:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. New to me but sounds good. Hope you get a chance to read it and love it soon.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I still need to read Red Rising, but I hear Golden Son is fantastic too.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I haven't read any Jamie McGuire books. I've never heard of Golden Sun before. I hope you both enjoy your picks this week.
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. What beautiful covers! I am not sure if I will read ''Golden Son'' since I found ''Red Rising'' to be boring but maybe? If I have time :) Great picks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. So excited for Golden Son! And I need to catch up on Jamie's books before getting to Beautiful Redemption but I'm very excited to get it to it eventually!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...