25. sij 2015.

The Sunday Post (#40)

Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!

Hello all. We know we promised to be better from now on and more active, but sometimes universe just gives you lemons without the thing to make lemonade. So it turned out that Tanja got some serious stomach flu last week and she spent 4 days in bed (reading of course), while in the meantime Glass and her stronger half were looking for a new love nest. It was a really busy week for both. So, universe you can pass on now. Also don't be surprised that we actually don't have a plan for the next week. It's going to be surprise for all (even us xD).
Tanja's haul 
Thank you: Entangled Teen, Random House Books and Hodder Children's Books.

Glass' haul 
Thank you: Pan Macmillan 

Until the next time, 


Broj komentara: 19:

  1. Congrats on all the great books!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I've heard good things about Collide. Enjoy it! My STS

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Aw, sorry to hear you've been sick Tanja! Good luck with love nest hunt Glass!

    Hope you both have a better week and enjoy your new books. =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. THey're new to me but I hope you'll enjoyt hem ladies! happy reading!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I hope Glass feels better and fingers crossed for your new home, Tanja. Have a great week !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I'm so jealous that you received a copy of Shadow Scale. It's on my TBR pile and I've been gushing about Seraphina for a couple years now.

    Good well soon and good luck with the love nest hunting.

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I'm so so excited for Collide! I love that series and it's so underrated in my opinion. I can't wait to see how it all ends. :D I'm curious about Novice! I want to wait for reviews to see if it's going to be a book for me.

    Glass, I thought The Boy Next Door was a really cute book. I hope you'll like it as much as I did!

    Happy reading! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Oh, Tanja! I hope you feel better! The stomach flu is awful. Glass, I hope you find a cozy love nest. :) The Boy Next Door looks like something I might read. Happy reading, ladies!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Shadow Scale is one of my most anticipated books of 2015. I read Seraphina ages ago and loved and can't wait to get my hands on the second book. Enjoy :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. EEEE, Shadow Scale! Can't wait to see what you think. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I can't wait to read Shadow Scale Tanja, I hope we both end up loving it. I hope you're feeling better now too. And Glass I'm super excited about our group read next month, as it was once again something that I voted for :) I hope you both have a great week! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Novice and Boy Next Door sounds like it will be a great read. Hope that you enjoy and have a great upcoming week.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I can't wait for us to read our group read together. This one sounds amazing Glass. Good luck on finding your love nest too. :) Tanja, I hope you get better soon. It's been going around lately. Glad you found your rest cosy with some good books though, I'm hoping! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I see a few I'd like to read. Hope you enjoy all of your new books.
    Feel better and enjoy your new nest:)

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/25/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-94-and-the-sunday-post/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Between house hunting and illness it's no wonder you weren't as active as you wanted to be! Both of those take far too much time. Enjoy your new books and hope Tanja feels better and Glass finds her perfect nap!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Tanja, I'm so excited for you to read Shadow Scale so we can compare thoughts! And Glass, The Boy Next Door looks really cute so I hope you adore it! Wonderful haul, ladies! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Tanja, I hope you're feeling better now! The flu is no fun :( and how exciting Glass - finding a new place is always fun for me :) good luck, hopefully the universe moves on for y'all (and skips me lol)! Have a great week ladies

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. I hope you've recovered, Tanja! At least enough to read all the good books waiting for you!

    Novice managed to mysteriously find it's way from Netgalley onto my kindle this week too! I can't wait to read it. I also almost requested Shadow Scale but I have too many books to read and managed to restrain myself.

    The Boy Next Door sounds like a title of a fluffy contemporary romance, but that cover is quite dark (even if they're kissing in the rain).

    I hope you guys enjoy your new books!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Hope Tanja is better - there seems to be a lot of stomach bugs going around here as well at the moment, luckily I have been spared.
    The Pegster Reads

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...