29. sij 2015.

Quote of the Week: Burned by Karen Marie Monning

We haven't wrote for a while now, but after our last week's buddy read, there is one quote that caught our attention and we just had to share it with you. 




Fact: you can never know another person completely. 
Fact: you are born alone and die alone.
Fact: there si no such thing as safety. Only vigilance, determination to survive, and a willingness to be ruthless about it.
Fact: love is not perfect.
Fact: neither am I.






Happy reading,

Broj komentara: 10:

  1. Interesting quotes! Thanks for posting these, they were fun to read. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Loved the quote! I can't wait to start this book!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Ooh I love the quote! Thanks for sharing, lovelies <33

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I hope you are enjoying Burned. The audio was fantastic.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I love quotes like these, where the sentences are short and clipped and tell the truth. And I don't know how, but I'm just able to sense the emotion behind them, too! Too bad the book doesn't really look like something I'd read though. :P Thanks for sharing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Oh, nice quote. I really like the first "fact." It's very true.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I definitely need to pick this up ASAP! I've heard a lot of mixed reviews of it, unfortunately, but I'm excited to form my own opinion. Lovely quote, ladies--you've only made me want to dive into this even more!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Love the quotes - thanks for sharing! I am desperately on these books but hoping I can catch up soon!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. So true, love is never perfect, but it is perfect in its imperfections. Hah. I remember our Philosophy teacher telling us about this, and I sure ripped my brain apart to understand it!

    Faye at The Social Potato

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. What an interesting, thoughtful and true quote! Thank you for sharing!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...