6. sij 2015.

Top 10 Books Tanja's Looking Forward the most in 2015


After we have shared our top tens for the previous year, well it's time to see what we're looking forward the most in this year. Today you'll see my top ten list and on Thursday Glass' will share hers.

So let's start...

1. Shaming the Devil by Melina Marchetta
One word (actually two) MELINA MARCHETTA! I don't care what this thing is about but as far as I'm concerned it could be just Melina's grocery list and I'd be over the moon.

2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
After The Grisha series I want to read everything this woman writes. So this one will be highly anticipated book for me.

3. The Missing by Sarah Beth Durst
The Lost, aka the first book in this series left a really strong impression on me and I've been dying to read this one ever since. I just hope that we'll get a publication date soon. 

4. Winter by Marissa Meyer
It'll be heartbreaking to see the end of this series, but I have no doubts that this one will be as good as the previous three. I just hope that we'll get it sooner than expected. 

5. End of Days by Susan Ee 
Waiting for the books in this series sometimes feels like waiting for Godot. I mean they do eventually come out, but you always go crazy in the process. So let's hope that we'll really get this one in May. 

6. Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews 
Even thought I still haven't read the seventh book in this series I know that as soon as I do I'll regret it as then I'll have to wait till this one to get my Kate dose. I'm an addict, sue me. 

7. Liar of Dreams by Libba Bray 
I've decided to wait a bit with The Diviners so I can read them together, will I mange that - absolutely not. Will I love it - absolutely yes. Zemira knows me well and she knows what to recommend to me. 

8. A Court of Thrones and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I'll keep it cool and pretend that I'm really glad that this book is coming out in May, I mean there is plenty of books for me to read till then. BUT REALLY I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE NOW!

9. An Amber in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Now this truly seems like something completely new and you know I'm a sucker for new and unique stories. I hope that this one will be that. Luckily it's ONLY till April we have to wait.

10. Doors of Stone by Patrick Rothfuss 
Now this is really turning into Waiting for Godot. I mean Pat, stop toiling around and give us the effing book, already. I love you and all but you're killing me. 

I hope that you've got a list of books that you're waiting for and I'm sure that we'll love them.

Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 13:

  1. I am looking forward to a lot of these as well. 2015 is going to be a great year for releases!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. SOme series I need to start or continue but I can't wait for the Andrews as well!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Oh my gosh, you had me at Melina Marchetta! I had no idea she's has a working title for her next book. Yay! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I cant wait for Six of Crows and A Court of Thorn and Roses! They sound so amazing. I also need to read more Melina Marchetta books!!
    Great list, Tanja! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I can't wait for Six of Crows and A Court of Thorn and Roses. Both authors I've adored in 2014. Maybe you, Glass and I could read the Leigh Bardugo together again!? :) Great list, Tanja! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I am looking forward to court of thorns as well, most of these are new to me though

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Great list Tanja. I'm looking forward to A Court of Thorns and Roses, The Missing, Winter and An Ember in the Ashes. I need to look up A Six of Crows, don't believe I've heard of that one yet.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. What a list. There are many on there that I am eager to try and others I need ot go research. Thanks for sharing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. This is a great list Tanja! I also can't wait to read A Court of Thorns and Roses, Lair of Dreams and End of Days, I hope we end up enjoying all of them! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. THERE'S A NEW MARCHETTA NOVEL? WHAT? *runs around like crazy*

    I had NO IDEA but now I'm SO EXCITED. Also, I can't wait for Lair of Dreams, Six of Crows, End of Days, Magic Shifts, and A Court of Thorns and Roses. Honestly, this year is going to kick-ass in terms of books. Fantastic list! ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I still need to read Cress, but I loved the first two and I'm very excited for Winter...even though it's coming out at the end of this year. Sigh...at least we get Fairest.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I didn't know Melina M was making a new book? REALLY? I have to read it now! I loved her book On the Jellicoe Road and well, I just want to read more of her writing! Angelfall is a series I have yet to start but it looks like those are some good reads. I have a lot to look forward to in 2015 it seems!

    Check out my review: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2015/01/chronicles-of-steele-raven-review.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. What an amazing list! I did not know there was a new Melina Marchetta coming out!? OMG this year just got amazing :D

    Very much looking forward to Six of Crows, Winter and A Court of Thorns and Roses too!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...