8. sij 2015.

Top 10 Books Glass Is Looking Forward the Most in 2015

      It was really hard to pick only ten books for today's post because there are so many 2015 releases I cannot wait to read. Some of them are on Tanja's list - like new book by Melina Marchetta (finally) - so I won't repeat those today.
      Let's see, shall we?

1. Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
I was so excited when I heard that these two ladies will write a novel together. Oh, this will be epic!

2. Long Way Down by Krista and Becca Rithchie
Conclusion to the story about my favorite couple in the series - Daisy and Ryke. Yes, yes Connor is great and all, but still I like Ryke the best.

3. Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire
Travis Maddox is, together with Kellan Kyle from Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens , my favorite book boyfriend, but his brothers are not that bad too.

4. Thoughtful by S.C. Stephens
Let me just sit here for a while and make moon-eyes, maybe scream once and than faint from happiness. S.C. Stephens is author that made me love new adult novels, even before term "new adult" became popular. I know that this is only Kellan's POV and not completely new story - but I do not care! I can't wait to read Thoughtful! 

5. Falling Away by Penelope Douglas
Bully and Rival are some of my favorite angsty and drama filled novels, so it's no surprise that I am excited to read Jaxon's story as well. 

6. Becoming Rain by K.A. Tucker
Burying Water is on my top ten list of 2014 reads and I am dying to see what will happen next with other characters in this series.

7. Confess by Colleen Hoover
It's Colleen Hoover! Do I even have to say anything else? 

8. Sweet by Tammara Webber
I have to confess that I might have screamed really loudly when I saw last week that Tammara Webber will publish third Contours of the Heart novel. 

9. Lola Carlyle's 12-Step Romance by Danielle Younge-Ullman

Danielle Younge-Ullman will publish new novel this year, I was so happy. Big thank you to Entangled Teen for giving me a review copy.

10. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
This year we are saying goodbye to Adrian Ivashkov and Sydney Sage. As much as I am sad because of that, I have to admit that it is time for this series to come to an end. 

There you go, guys, my top ten list of 2015 upcoming titles. What do you think? Did I chose right? 

Love,

Broj komentara: 11:

  1. Can I just say YES to all of these? I am so excited about these reads especially Never Never, Hoover's other book, and the new Tucker book! I can't wait!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, you can - I am so happy that you approve. :) I've started reading Falling Away few hours ago and it is so damn good!

      Izbriši
  2. I think I need to try something by Colleen Hoover this year. I've heard mixed things, but mostly positive!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Glass! Your list is made of awesome! I can't wait for a majority of these books too. Especially, Never Never, Confess, Becoming Rain and Sweet! Those will undoubtedly be awesome. :D
    Great list!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Dude we're book soulmates. We're basically excited for the same books. NEVER, NEVER, CONFESS, THOUGHTLESS, LONG WAY DOWN and i'm still pretty interested in Beautiful Redemption (even if Beautiful Oblivion didn't impress me all that much). Lovely list Glass :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I don't read many NA books and it seems that's the majority here but I've heard good things about all these authors!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. So many NA up there. I have read a couple of Hoover books and liked them and loved one, so I am hesitant, the rest of the authors aside from Mead, I have yet to try. I am so excited for Ruby Circle!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Never Never is available now!! I want 1, 3,6 and 7 please :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. RUBY CIRCLE YESS! I'm sort of scared for it, but also excited. All the other books are new to me. I hope you get to read them all soonish!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. AHH the Ruby Circle is definitely on the top of my wish list! Can't wait to see what happens with Sydrian next. :-) The rest of these look fantastic too. I have some series catching up to do before I can get to some of these, but I'm still excited. Great list!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Really looking forward to the Colleen Hoover and KA Tucker releases, as well as Ruby Circle of course! I wonder if that will be the last of the VA universe? Great list Glass!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...