17. pro 2014.

Waiting on Wednesday (#126)


You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.

We're waiting for....

I left Lunar Manor broken, seeking comfort in the hands of Laurel “the Dragon” Hardy, the editor-in-chief of the Daily Gossip. Okay, I may have used him to ease the pain He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named caused by his confession of loving someone else. On New Year’s Eve! Granted, he was drunk off his ass, but still! I stay with Larry mainly because the dreams are getting worse. Worse enough to wake me in the middle of the night needing the touch of another to save me from losing my mind.

Unfortunately, the handsome bassist of the uber successful indie rock band, Vicious, is never far from my mind. I thought I was rid of him once and for all only to have him show up at my hotel in London. Luka Visraya’s power over me is intense. No matter how far I run, I always end up circling back to him.

If you think my story is just some romance about two lovers getting back together, think again. Little did I know that returning to Luka meant I’d be plunging myself into a world more familiar than I ever thought possible. Trust me when I say I didn’t believe it either when the truth finally came out.

Expected publication: January 12th 2015

We'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up.

Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 15:

  1. Oh I didn't know about this one but interesting cover.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great cover! I read one by Kate Evangelista but need to check out more!

    My WOW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Is this one a sequel to another book? It sounds like a sequel. :) But holy cow, that cover is beautiful! That's one funky headwear, though I love the dress. I like how the synopsis says that the book is more than just "some romance about two lovers getting back together" -- sounds really promising that it'll be different from the usual. Great pick, ladies! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I loved Reaping Me Softly, although I haven't read the sequel yet. Totally love those covers!! Going to check out this one, too, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Happy Wednesday!
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I hadn't seen this one before but I hope you girls enjoy it :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. new to me but looks interesting -- hope you get to read it soon. Happy wednesday

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. That is a HECK of a hat on her! I kind of want to try it on just to see if it makes me tip over ;-) Absolutely gorgeous cover though. And the premise sounds very interesting, I want to meet this Luka!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Ohhh, a pretty cover! I haven't heard about this one before, but I'll definitely add this to my Goodreads!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Cool cover and it sounds intense! Can't wait to read your review.
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I've been wanting to read something from Kate Evangelista for forever, because GO FILIPINAS! But honestly this doesn't seem like my kind of book. I think I should start with a different book of hers before this one.

    Lovely pick anyway, girls!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. What a creepily beautiful cover! I can't stop staring at it!
    Lovely pick, Tanja!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I've had bad luck with Kate Evangelista (couldn't get into her books) so I'm not sure I want to read this series even though she and I are both Filipinos, but like many others here have said, the cover is really beautiful. It has that gothic feel going on and that hat is W.O.W. I'm not even sure I can wear such a thing without falling on my butt!

    Faye at The Social Potato

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. God I love that cover!!! Is this part of a series or standalone? I'm going to go add it to my tbr, thanks for sharing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I hadn't heard of this one yet, but I love the cover, and it sounds awesome. Great pick!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...