10. pro 2014.

Waiting On Wednesday (#125)

You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.

Glass can't wait to read...


***The powerful continuation of the story that began in Reclaiming the Sand- a tale of love and forgiveness and learning to move on from a past that has come to define you.***

Bully and Victim

Friend and Lover
Past and Future

Ellie McCallum and Flynn Hendrick’s story was as painful as it was devastating. But they were able to find within each other an unlikely yet beautiful love. Despite the obstacles that tried to keep them apart.

And together they rose out of the ashes of their tragic history.
Now years after their life changing reunion Ellie is back in Wellston, having just graduated from college and ready to start her future with the man who taught her how to love. However, returning to a town that held so much bitterness and anger was the last place she wanted to start over.
But for Flynn, who is now an art professor at the community college and firmly rooted in the place that gave them their beginning, she’d do just about anything.
Yet it’s difficult building a life when you’ve only just learned how to live.
And love, no matter how strong, doesn’t always conquer all.

Ellie and Flynn must learn how far they are willing to go to stay together. Or whether the ghosts of the past will consume them both.
Because finding a happily ever after is harder than it seems. Particularly when you’re fighting against the one thing that could destroy you.
Yourself.

Expected publication date: December 16th, 2014
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21914535-chasing-the-tide



Tanja can't wait to read...


 


From the author of Entwined, a brilliantly conceived adventure through an alternate London. This sweeping, cinematic tale of an apprentice scientist desperate to save his family—and his world—is The Night Circus meets Pixar.

Through richly developed parallel worlds, vivid action, a healthy dose of humor, and gorgeous writing, Heather Dixon spins a story that is breathtaking and wholly original.




 Expected publication date: May 19th, 2015
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23401425-illusionarium

Happy reading,




Broj komentara: 17:

  1. These both look like great ones! I saw the second on Edelweiss that other day and almost grabbed it. I am trying so hard to be good though!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I saw the second one but didn't know about the first one.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I can't wait for Illusionarium, I loved Entwined so much and I feel like I've been waiting forever for Heather Dixion to release another book!

    Awesome picks girls! =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Lovely covers- I hadn't heard of these. Thanks for sharing. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Both sound great, but especially Chasing the Tide (will have to check out the first one for it) :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I really liked what I've read of A.Meredith Walters so looking forward to Chasing the Tide. great picks ladies! :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Great covers and hope that you get a chance to read it soon. Happy hUMp day.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I'm not familiar with you pick Glass, but I'll definitely be checking out Reclaiming the Sand! And Tanja, I couldn't be more excited for Illusionarium, I'm counting the days until that one:) May is entirely too far away!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. These both look so fabulous! Thanks for sharing and enjoy....and here's mine: “THE DREAM LOVER”

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. They both look good. I like Tanja's pick especially.
    My WoW is about one nonfiction book and one fiction book.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. They both look really good. I'm about to read the one by Dixon so I'll let you know what I think of it. here's mine

    My $30 giveaway is still going if you're interested.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. TANJA. I WANTS ILLUSIONARIUM. Why do you do this to me? My life needs it!

    I bet you're excited for Chasing the Tide, Glass! I remember how much you loved book 1! :D

    Lovely picks, dearies! <3

    Rashika @ The Social Potato

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I have not read anything by Meredith Walters but I want to!
    I'm really excited about Illusionarium too. It looks amazing!
    Lovely picks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Both of these sound great! I'm especially intrigued by Chasing the Tide, though that sounds so good!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Two nice picks, I've both seen around but aren't for me. I hope you girls enjoy, though! =) My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Awww, Chasing the Tide sounds like a lovely romance and Illusionarium sounds freaking amazing - Although I'll have to wait for reviews for that one. Great picks this week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. I haven't heard of the first book you mentioned, but I have seen Illusionarium around! In fact, I believe I have a review copy which I am looking forward to reading :D (This is my first comment on a WoW post as well :3

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...