24. stu 2013.

Quote of the Week - Azure by Chrystalla Thoma


      I had opportunity to read Azure by Chrystalla Thoma because of my other blog, Way Too Hot Books, but I think this beautiful story would find its fans here too. I am especially excited because it is book written by European author. I'd like to share two of my favorite quotes with you today.


"Love isn't something you find everyday. Finding someone that makes you laugh and cry and fret and smile, someone who can make you happy is rare. Like, really rare. It can happen a couple of times, or only once in your life, or even never."

"She'd just chill out and read. She'd brought along a promising novel and she'd sit on her balcony with the view of the sea and sink into the story. Sink deep and lose herself in someone else's life. Characters in novels tend to have adventures that ended happily. It gave her hope."



Buy the book:
Author's:

Broj komentara: 14:

  1. Ooh, I haven't heard of this book before - or seen it around, actually - but this is such a sweet quote! Thanks for sharing, Glass! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's a nice read, something a little bit different.:) You're welcome.

      Izbriši
  2. Oo I really like this quote! I think I will have to keep this one in mind. Thanks for posting about it today.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you will, it's a really sweet book.

      Izbriši
  3. Those are such beautiful quotes!

    Thanks for sharing, Glass! <33

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You're welcome, Melanie. Thank you for stopping by.

      Izbriši
  4. Aw, that's a cute feature right here. I reallly like these quotes and how true they are. Thanks for sharing, Glass! x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. We are doing this for a while, but not every week - just when we want to share something special with you guys. Thank you.:)

      Izbriši
  5. Great quotes! Thanks for sharing, Glass.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Aww beautiful quotes, love them <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I love them too. Thank you for stopping by.

      Izbriši
  7. Oh, I read both the quotes this time and they are so sweet! I love the reference to novels and reading in the second one. This sounds like a nice read and it looks like you enjoyed it too. Thanks for sharing, Glass!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...