Well I thought I already joined all the challenges I intended to join but then I've seen this post by Montana @The Book Bells and well here I'm. Another challenge I'll fail to keep track of (I'm truly sorry but my brain omits that kind of information). Anyhow I keep telling that contemporary isn't my thing, but then I've seen some interesting book that are coming our this year so why not try.
I don't have exact list which I'll go by, but here are some I'm planing to tackle:
1. No Once Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale
2. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
3. The Impossible Knife of Memory by Lauren Halse Anderson
4. And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard
5. Panic by Lauren Oliver
6. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
8....to be added.
We'll see how this goes but thanks to the girls for hosting this!
Until the next time,