3. svi 2015.

The Sunday Post (#50)

Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!

Woha! Upon starting this post I had no idea that this was our 50th edition of The Sunday Post! *confetti* But anyhow I think I owe you all apology. I know I've been a bad reviewer/blogger this past month but really classes are hard and my internship is taking too much of my free time. So I had to take a hiatus for some time. I'll give my best to be back again as much as I can. But let's hope that Glass and I will somehow manage, as she too is busy with school work. 
Anyhow, how are you all? Hope life's been nice to you? ;) 
  • Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
  • #CoverLust: The Pact by Karina Halle
  • Waiting on Wednesday (#142) 
  • Undertow by Michael Buckley (ARC Review) 
Tanja's haul 
Thank you: Disney Press and Chronicle Books

Until the next time, 

Broj komentara: 17:

  1. I am so excited for A Whole New World - can't wait for your review!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. A History of Glitter and Blood sounds really good. I'm also looking forward to A Whole New World. Congrats on 50!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. A Whole New World sounds sooo good! I grabbed that one too and cannot wait to read it. Happy reading!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I can't wait to read A Whole New World! It sounds fantastic. I look forward to reading your review for A History! It sounds interesting but I want to see what others think first. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. The cover of A History is so beautiful. I am not usually a fan of covers with people on them, but I really love that one! :)
    Have a good Sunday!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Happy 50th post-versary. Or something! ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Congrats on 50th Sunday's post. :) I hope you manage to juggle work, intership and blog, girls. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. A History of Glitter and Blood looks so awesome, plus the cover is so pretty. Can't wait to see what you think of Never Never. Have a great week

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I've been super busy and out of things, too, Tanja, so don't feel bad. I was happy to see Glass reading Kate Daniels and then Mercy Thompson on Goodreads as I love both series' soooo much! Can't wait to hear what you think of The Pact and Never, Never. Happy reading, ladies! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Don't worry Tanja, I haven't been the greatest blogger either recently catching up with comments, work has just been crazy, busy, but I hope things will calm down for you soon and you're able to read all the books! I hope you both have a great week! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Love the cover of A History of Glitter and Blood. Congrats on your 50th edition of the Sunday Post *throws confetti and hands you a plate of cookies*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Congrats on the reads! Glad you are both doing well. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Great review of Crimson Bound, Glass. Have a good week, ladies.

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I'm pretty sure everyone can relate with the business that is school life. :( But wow, fiftieth edition of The Sunday Post -- woohoo!!! *pops confetti with you* Definitely a milestone! I'm hoping we get to see a hundredth one, too, at least. ;)

    I think I might have seen A History of Glitter and Blood around before somewhere, but I can't remember what it's about... Either way, it looks really interesting, so I hope you enjoy it! Same goes for A Whole New World -- it looks like a twisted version of Aladdin, and that is in itself already plenty exciting. :D

    I hope this week is much better and less busier for the two of you! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Glitter looks like it will be a good one. Happy reading and hope you have a great week.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Congrats on 50 sunday posts, that's super amazing! Looks like you got some great books this week, I hope you enjoy them and have a lovely week ahead!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. I often feel I should apologize when I'm not doing something on my blog. We all know life comes first. And congrats on your 50th Sunday Post. Isn't this the best meme and group of word lovers!!
    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/05/03/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-107-and-the-sunday-post/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...