Hiya! Well usually people do recaps for some special numbers, like 50 or 100, but me - I like number 24 so why not make it a recap post. Unusual I know, but I do what I want.
Anyhow this is where I'll list all our bookish problems till now, just to remind you of some topics that we covered. Of course we also plan much more, and maybe celebrate properly some magical number. We shall see. Till them here is what you maybe missed:
Bookish Problems in order:
- Sequels I'm Afraid to Read
- Should I Request that ARC?
- Recommendations and Hyped Books
- What to do When Suffering from a Reading Slump?
- New Adult Cliches
- I Have Nothing to Read
- Why Translations are Never Good Enough
- No Awkwardness Found (Tanja's fave but don't tell that to others, they're jealous creatures)
- It's Saturday? Already?
- Reading and Music
- Where to Order that Book?
- Reading Lists
- Negative Reviews and One Star Ratings
- Having a Co-Blogger
- NetGalley vs Edelweiss
- All About DNFs
- Reading Schedule: Yes? No? Maybe?
- Do we have to Love Every Book?
- Spread Love, Not War
- Review Requests
This is also a chance to thank you all for being part of this meme with your comments! You're what makes this all work. We love reading your comments and wonderful suggestions and ideas! Keep them coming!
That's it for now, but expect more posts in future. As matter of fact some are already ready and scheduled. Stay tuned!
Until the next time,