23. svi 2015.

Bookish Problems #24 - Recap

Hiya! Well usually people do recaps for some special numbers, like 50 or 100, but me - I like number 24 so why not make it a recap post. Unusual I know, but I do what I want. 

Anyhow this is where I'll list all our bookish problems till now, just to remind you of some topics that we covered. Of course we also plan much more, and maybe celebrate properly some magical number. We shall see. Till them here is what you maybe missed:

Bookish Problems in order:

  1. Sequels I'm Afraid to Read 
  2. Should I Request that ARC?
  3. Recommendations and Hyped Books
  4. What to do When Suffering from a Reading Slump?
  5. New Adult Cliches 
  6. I Have Nothing to Read 
  7. Why Translations are Never Good Enough
  8. No Awkwardness Found (Tanja's fave but don't tell that to others, they're jealous creatures)
  9. It's Saturday? Already? 
  10. Reading and Music
  11. Where to Order that Book? 
  12. Reading Lists
  13. Negative Reviews and One Star Ratings 
  14. Having a Co-Blogger
  15. NetGalley vs Edelweiss
  16. All About DNFs  
  17. Reading Schedule: Yes? No? Maybe? 
  18. Do we have to Love Every Book?
  19. Spread Love, Not War 
  20. Review Requests 
  21. Memes
  22. Burnouts 
  23. Inspiration
  24. Recap 
This is also a chance to thank you all for being part of this meme with your comments! You're what makes this all work. We love reading your comments and wonderful suggestions and ideas! Keep them coming! 

That's it for now, but expect more posts in future. As matter of fact some are already ready and scheduled. Stay tuned! 

Until the next time, 

Broj komentara: 5:

  1. Great topics for all of these. I'll have to make sure I've read them all.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I have loved all of your bookish posts and I can't wait to read more. If you ever need another person to contribute, I'd love to volunteer. You could do one of read-alongs. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I'm noticing now that I've missed some of these, so I'll go back to read. They're all very interesting topics, things we all think about daily. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thanks for the recap, I've missed several posts.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wow, that's a lot. I always love reading these posts you guys make. They really make me think about all the bookish problems y'all tackle/. Great going, ladies!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...