15. svi 2015.

#CoverLust: Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray

Welcome to #CoverLust - where we talk about all those books we picked up because of the beautiful covers. 

Even though the cover for the first book in this series took my breath away, I can say that this one didn't do anything less. I just cannot wait to get my hands on this one! 

It was kinda of tricky to get to read the first book as I really wanted it to be awesome. Even though at the end A Thousand Pieces of You was really good and I highly enjoyed it, I cannot say that it was awesome. So my hopes are with this one as this series truly has potential to do great things. Let's hope we get to see them. 

Until the next time, 

Broj komentara: 6:

  1. I'm so excited for this! And I agree, wonderful cover. Definitely lives up to the first one.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I bought the first book purely because of the cover. I do that sometimes. I actually haven't read it yet, but I see now that I'll be buying the second one too. I just know I won't be able to resist.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. After getting a review copy of this, I still haven't read the first book. But I agree I adore these covers and the sequel doesn't disappoint in my eye., Great post Tanja. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I loved the first book as well and can't wait to see this cover up close, it's so beautiful <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Oh this second cover is absolutely beautiful as well <3 Loved the cover of the previous one as well as the book, so as soon as I get the opportunity to have this one I will!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. thanks to shar information in the website,after reading i' very like'it
    pengobatan alami untuk sembuhkan varikokel

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...