18. svi 2015.

#CoverLust: The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

Welcome to #CoverLust - where we talk about all those books we picked up because of the beautiful covers. 



      I fell in love with this cover as soon as I saw it, but unfortunately, what was between the covers wasn't nearly as good. Overly melodramatic and cliche, characters who make so many stupid choices, annoying female character and writing style... None of those worked out for me. I thought that I'd never read anything  written by J.A. Redmerski, but I was wrong. I loved Killing Sarai novels - they are completely different from her other books.

Until the next time,

3 komentara:

  1. I do love this cover, the other one in the series is pretty great too!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I LOVE the photo and fonts for this one, but the lines by the title are really getting on my nerves, haha. I'm pretty sure I'm going to hate the book as well...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Yes, I think we all love that cover and want to steal her hair, lol! I haven't read it yet, but someday - it's on my kindle for a day of swoon and angst :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...