17. svi 2015.

The Sunday Post (#52)

Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!

Morning all! How are you today? Hopefully you're enjoying some sunny days. Glass and I aren't that happy as we've got plenty of rain this weekend. Still it meant more time for reading, it's not like we want to do anything else on rainy days. However, midterms are coming closer and for Tanja that means studying while Glass has to prepare test. It's hard to say how is having harder task. But we shall manage.
But, back to our blog. Let's see what we have for you.
  • #CoverLust: The Edge of Nowhere 
  • Thorn by Intisar Khanini
  • Waiting on Wednesday (#144)
  • Series Review - Alpha & Omega by Patricia Briggs
  • I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson 
  • Bookish Problem #24: Recap
Tanja's haul 
Thank you: Disney Hyperion

Until the next time, 

Broj komentara: 17:

  1. I hope you enjoy Daughter of Dusk!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I haven't read book 1 yet, but I want to! Hope you enjoy this one! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Ooo Daughter of Dusk, nice. I hope you enjoy it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Midnight Thief is near the top of my tbr pile. I hope you enjoy Daughter of Dusk. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a great week!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Glass! I forgot this was your digs! I'll be sure to visit more often.

    Enjoy your new book, enjoy the weekend ladies!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. The book is new to me but I hope you'll enjoy it! happy reading:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I've got essays coming up as well so I understand the struggle of leaving the reading behind for work ;) I will definitely be checking out the Bookish Problems post, it sounds very interesting! I like the cover for 'The Daughter of Dusk', it looks gorgeous! Late happy Birthday from England :) storms are the best, they're so exciting! My family has also stopped getting me books because I'm a little bit picky when it comes to reading! I've also heard good things about 'Attachments' but not read it yet! I hope your next week is even better :)
    My Sunday Post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. It's been so nice to have you back this week ladies. Loved all your posts. Looking forward to your posts next week. I love rainy days, stay in and just read and get cosy. Lol. It's pretty sunny here but will it last, I don't think so sadly. Great post.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Lot's of good books you have. Enjoy your week.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I haven't read Midnight Thief yet. Oh and it rained here all weekend too. Hope you guys have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Good luck with midterms, Tanja! And have fun making those test papers, Glass. ;) I haven't read Midnight Thief yet, but Daughter of Dusk looks so pretty!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Daughter of Dusk looks good. Good luck with all the mid-term prep and I hope the sun comes out soon...although a good excuse to read is always a win.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. The weather here as been nice, but rainy as well. I've gotten a bit of time outside reading in my new lawn chair, but wish it was warmer!

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. DoDusk sounds like a good one. Hope you enjoy and have a great upcoming week.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. I wish I had loved Midnight Thief, but I didn't so I am not going on with that series, unless the next two books are just awesome. I am looking forward to your review of the Jandy book, I want to try that one.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. I didnt really like The Midnight Thief but I hope you enjoy Daughter of Dusk. Have a great week ♥

    WeeklyWrap@EverythingNyze

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. I enjoyed I'll Give You The Sun, hope you do as well.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...