4. svi 2015.

Review: Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher


My rating: 2 stars


Book summary: 

"Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen.
Complete strangers since this morning.
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget"


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24378015-never-never



**Before reading**

WHAT??? COLLEEN HOOVER AND TARRYN FISHER WILL WRITE A BOOK?
TOGETHER????
I CAN'T.... *jumps up and down*

Best news ever!


**After reading**

So...
What the hell was that?
First of all, it should have been announced that this would be a serial novel and not series or standalone.
Second, this premise is nothing new or original or special or that shocking. Obviously, other's people definition of mind fuck is different from mine.
Third, so many things that are just... stupid! Okay, they don't remember anything. Two pages later - they do remember some things. Oh, how convenient! Hey, our lives are turned upside down by some unexplainable event - but they act like they are out on the first date or something like that. A lot of pathetic love scenes. In the story with a premise that DOESN'T NEED THOSE!
Fourth, I got a feeling that this whole thing was written because both authors knew it would bring them a lot of attention and possibly money and high sales rank.

I'm disappointed and I need break from both Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher because I'm just annoyed now.


Broj komentara: 12:

  1. So many people have said that. I still want to read this though but maybe when they are all out. I have a feeling that they will all make since but you really need them all for that to happen.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Nooo this is disappointing Glass, are you going to read Part 2? I refuse to pick this up until the full thing is out because of that enraging cliffhanger!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Sorry this was such a letdown for you Glass! Hopefully if these two pair up again it will be far more successful:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I'm sorry this was such a disppointment for you with your high hopes in these two authors as a team-up! Darn! Hopefully your next read is a much better one. I've yet to read Colleen Hoover, it sounds like there's a better choice than to start with this. Any recommendations?
    Thanks for the honest review :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Well darn. I would have expected more too from such prominent authors, and I'm sorry this was such a letdown. Serials are becomign the new black, it seems. It's not a trend I particularly enjoy.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I got suckered into buying this, but I haven't read this one. I think now I am going to pass and maybe read it down the line. Sucks that this is such a dismal read. LAME>

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I saw your review on Goodreads - I read this a few months back and already forgot everything about it. Not sure if I will keep reading.
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen at YA Romantics

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Oh no! Bummed to hear this was so disappointing! I always get excited when authors I love team up, and it doesn't always work as well as their solo books. Here's hoping their next books are better!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Oh no! I thought their collaboration are as fab as their books but UGH. This is a disappointment. I guess I will Never, Never purchase a copy of Never, Never.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I haven't read my copy after finding out it was a serial...gads

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Yup, pretty much the general consensus for this one was major, major disappointment. Not even going to bother.

    Faye at The Social Potato

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I completely agree with you, Glass! This was the most childish and useless book I read, and coming from CH and TF, wow. What a disappointment. They've just made a big deal of something truly dumb, in my opinion. Well, anyway, I could go on... Nice review!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...