18. lip 2014.

Waiting on Wednesday (#100)


You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.

Our pick #1



A standalone companion book to the internationally bestselling Shiver Trilogy. 
Sinner follows Cole St. Clair, a pivotal character from the #1 New York Times bestselling Shiver Trilogy. Everybody thinks they know Cole's story. Stardom. Addiction. Downfall. Disappearance. But only a few people know Cole's darkest secret -- his ability to shift into a wolf. One of these people is Isabel. At one point, they may have even loved each other. But that feels like a lifetime ago. Now Cole is back. Back in the spotlight. Back in the danger zone. Back in Isabel's life. Can this sinner be saved?







Expected publication: July 1st, 2014

Our pick #2

Whether you were charmed by Celeste in Flat-Out Love or are meeting her for the first time, this book is a joyous celebration of differences, about battling private wars that rage in our heads and in our hearts, and—very much so— this is a story about first love.

For high-school senior Celeste Watkins, every day is a brutal test of bravery. And Celeste is scared. Alienated because she’s too smart, her speech too affected, her social skills too far outside the norm, she seems to have no choice but to retreat into isolation.

But college could set her free, right? If she can make it through this grueling senior year, then maybe. If she can just find that one person to throw her a lifeline, then maybe, just maybe.

Justin Milano, a college sophomore with his own set of quirks, could be that person to pull her from a world of solitude. To rescue her—that is, if she’ll let him.

Together, they may work. Together, they may save each other. And together they may also save another couple—two people Celeste knows are absolutely, positively flat-out in love.



Expected publication: 2014

We'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up.

Until the next time,

22 komentara:

  1. I did know the first author but I need to go back to her, the second one is new to me. thanks for sharing.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. WOW! (sort-of-pun intended) GIRLS :D Congrats on the 100th WoW :D I still need to read that gorgeous paperback of Flat-Out Love I own :) Have heard so many great things. And ofc I'm looking forward to Cole & Isabel feels. GIMMMEEEE!!! I really hope you enjoy these, lovelies! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh yes! Thank you! :) I hope you'll read Flat-Out Love soon. Yeah you cannot resist those two ;) Thanks, dear :)

      Izbriši
  3. Sinner, great pick! I haven't read Flat-Out Love but I've heard good things about it. Nice choices this week.
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll give it a try. Thanks, Kristin :)

      Izbriši
  4. I haven't read any of the Flat Out books yet. I'm looking forward to reading Sinner, even though I am not a fan of how the original The Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy ended. I hope you both enjoy your picks this week.
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope you'll enjoy Sinner. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  5. Great picks! I loved Cole in the Mercy Falls series, and think it just may get me in a paranormal mood.

    I have Flat-Out Celeste, but haven't even read Flat Out Love yet!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll enjoy both then. Thanks, Andrea :)

      Izbriši
  6. I have a confession to make, I never made it past book one in the Shiver trilogy. I was surprised to see a fourth book coming out. Maybe I need to give this series another go?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh but you should!! :) I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Even though I think that this series can be read as a stand-alone. Thanks, Ali :)

      Izbriši
  7. I've only read the first book in the Mercy Falls series and I've yet to check out the sequel. I hope you enjoy these books :)

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll finish that series soon. Thanks, Janina :)

      Izbriši
  8. I love both of these picks! I need Sinner so badly! And I'm excited for Flat Out Celeste even though I still need to read Flat Out Love lol. Great picks!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll enjoy Flat-Out Love! Thanks, Teresa :)

      Izbriši
  9. Great picks! Both of these are on my TBR. I requested an ARC of Sinner on NetGalley and have my fingers crossed. Flat Out Celeste is actually out already, I bought the kindle book a few weeks ago! Hope you get to read both of these soon :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. *fingers crossed* :) I had no idea it's out!!! Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  10. Definitely waiting on Sinner! I still have to read Flat Out Love but its on my tbr. great picks ladies! :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll read it soon. Thanks, Janhvi :)

      Izbriši
  11. I've already read Sinner (it was as awesome as you would expect from Stifvater). but the second one i didn't know it even existed and i loved Flet-Out Love. I'm ordering it right now!
    Great Picks

    Boyanna @The Bookmaidens

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh why didn't I request it? Why? I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed it. Thanks, Bojana :)

      Izbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...