Hello. Yap as it's another Tuesday it's right time for Top Ten Tuesday and it's a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. So this week our task is to name 10 book boyfriends. Needless to say my first though was - ONLY TEN!? Yeah I shall do this again soon.
1. Aiden St. Delphi (Covenant). Yeah he is already my husband so he'd be mine if I were a character too. Never doubt that.
2. Tucker (Unearthly). I finished this series few weeks ago and I remembered all the things about it. Ah boy I'm gonna miss you.
3. Tobias aka Four (Divergent). Ah you know when someone is so badass and so sweet. I can't wait to read the end of the story.
4. Prince Ash (Iron Fey). I'm sorry but his real name will stay a secret. If you know what I mean.
5. Abel (The Storyteller). I want to give him one big bear hug and he can tell me a story any day.
6. Sam Roth (The Wolves of Mercy Falls). I already miss this boy so much. I'd love to hear him play.
7. Dimitri aka Dimka (Vampire Academy). It's been a while since I've read these books but Dimka is unforgettable.
8. Patch (Hush, hush). He is an angel. I'm sold.
9. Kellan Kyle (Thoughtless). We'd been through a lot during these three books and this boy is something else.
10. Raffe (Penryn & the End of Days). While I'm still waiting for the second book I haven't forgotten my boy Raffe. See you soon.
I'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up.
Until the next time,