27. ožu 2013.

Waiting on Wednesday (#37)


You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.

Glass' pick


Tabitha Allen has a not-so-secret crush on Parker "Shy" Cage. Shy thinks he knows the path Tabby's on and it isn't a good one. So he decides to teach her a lesson to lead her to the right path. 


Unfortunately, he was wrong and his actions wound Tabby, breaking her heart. It's Tabby who then teaches Shy a lesson about casting judgment and Shy Cage learns what it feels like to be invisible. But when tragedy strikes and Tabby's heart is broken again, Shy does what he can in the background to help. Trying to forget her heartbreak, Tabby finds herself in danger. To keep it secret from her biker family, the Chaos Motorcycle Club, she calls Shy to rescue her. But when she lets him back in, she gets much more than she bargained for.


Expected publication: April 2nd, 2013

Tanja's pick

Lila McCormick, Echo's best friend from Pushing the Limits, first met Lincoln Turner when tragedy struck both their lives. But she never expected their surprise encounter would lead to two years of exchanging letters—or that she’d fall for the boy she’s only seen once. Their relationship is a secret, but Lila feels closer to Lincoln than anyone else. Until she finds out that he lied to her about the one thing she depended on him for the most.

Hurting Lila is the last thing Lincoln wanted. For two years, her letters have been the only thing getting him through the day. Admitting his feelings would cross a line he’s never dared breach before. But Lincoln will do whatever it takes to fix his mistakes, earn Lila’s forgiveness—and finally win a chance to be with the girl he loves.


Expected publication: April 1st, 2013

We'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up.

Until the next time,


Broj komentara: 39:

  1. Aww, while I didn't like Pushing the Limits nearly as much as most people did (I gave it 3.5 stars, I think), I'm still very excited about Dare You To AND about this one. I think McGarry is very talented, it was the story that didn't sit well with me.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope that you'll like Dare You To and this one more than PTL :)

      Izbriši
  2. Two great choices ladies!! I have yet to read a Kristen Ashley book, but I heard they are really good! Of course, I'll be reading Crossing the Line, also!

    My Wow

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I'm dying to read Crossing the Lines... I'd love to get my hands on it. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Nice picks! I still need to read the previous 2 books by Katie.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Great Picks!I LOVED Dare You To its like my favorite book of all time now, and I seriously can't wait to read Crossing the Line! Ahhhhhhhh! Ryan Stone <3 :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm so happy to hear that! :) I hope we'll get to read it soon :)

      Izbriši
  6. Nice picks. They both sounds really good.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW
    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Love Katie McGarry! Definitely have to read that one. Own the Wild sounds very interesting! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. :)

    My W.O.W.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes I can't wait to read other stories :) Thank you :)

      Izbriši
  8. Heard a lot of good about Katie McGarry, must try her books out.

    Hope you get the books soon! Happy reading!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. TABBY AND SHY GLASS!!!! *dies* Motorcycle Man was one of my favorite reads last year - it was just so over the top and I loved every second of it. I can't wait for Tabby's story.

    And Crossing the Line Tanja! I couldn't Katie McGarry anymore if I tried, so I'm dying for this little novella:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Huh I must meat that Tabby then :D Oh yes I can't wait to read this little novella too :) Thanks Jenny :)

      Izbriši
    2. Biker boys, Jenny *sighs* - I became addicted after reading The Reaper's Property.

      Izbriši
  10. Nice pick. I like the sound of this one.

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-40.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I still have yet to read the other two books :) But one day I will, because I have book 1 :) Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Some gorgeous pick ladies, I haven't actually heard of either book, but can't wait to find out about them now that you've put them on my radar! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll check them out and read them :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Izbriši
  13. Own The Wind has such a cool cover and sounds awesome and yes, I'm looking forward to Crossing The Lines as well. Awesome picks, ladies! And April 2 is just round the corner so yay! :D

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes it is! :) I can't wait to read it. I hope we'll enjoy it then :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Izbriši
  14. Ooooh! Kristen Ashley <3 Great picks! Oh and Shooting Scars is the sequel to 'Sins & Needles' [a must read!]

    Thanks for the visit <3!
    Beth | The Reading Vixens [Formerly YA Vixens]
    The Reading Vixens!
    Vixen's WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks! :) Oh yes it does ring a bell now! :) Sins $ Needles is on my list :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  15. Sounds like two great love stories!
    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. I still haven't read Pushing the Limits, I need to get on that. Adding these to my reading list too, it never ends :)

    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get a chance to read it soon :) Yes there is always some new book to add :)

      Izbriši
  17. I really want Crossing the Line too! I think I'll always want whatever Katie McGarry writes ^^'
    I've never heard of Own the Wind before and theme-wise it's sort of out of my comfort zone but it sounds very interesting - you know, getting a glimpse of a subculture I know nothing about. Thanks for pointing it out to me, and for stoppingby yesterday :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Oh Glass & Tanja, I love both of your picks! I LOVE Kristen Ashley, and I didn't know she had a new book coming out. Talk about some HOT Alpha males, yes! I need to read the Pushing the Limits novella as it was amazing! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Crossing The Line sounds amazing! I loved Pushing The Limits, so I'm hoping it'll be just as good. Great picks :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...