19. ožu 2013.

Tanja's Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread


I sound like a parrot but what can I do! Anyway Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Our task for this week is to put ten books that we HAD to buy but well they're still unread on our shelves. Thank Goodness we're only counting physical books, cause lately I've been reading only them so there is only few left - I feel so proud right now! (I'll avoid ebooks - trust me this list would go on forever)



*last three were on sale - a really good one!

I'd love too see your lists so feel free to link them up in comments.

Until the next time,


Broj komentara: 20:

  1. I need to read Between Shades of Gray too.

    I probably have more unread than read books on my shelves. That's what you get when you can't control yourself.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah we'll be reading it this weekend. I told you so :) I still can control myself :)

      Izbriši
  2. I have Between Shades of Gray to pick up too! I love The Book of Blood and Shadow so definitely recommend picking up that soon. I was just rearranging my shelves yesterday and can't believe the amount of books I have to be read! :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes it's been on my shelf forever! Will do then :) I still can control myself, but for how long I don't know :)

      Izbriši
  3. Between Shades of Gray isn't on my bought but not read list, but it is on my to be read list.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Well if I counted physical books maybe I would have only six but I dived into my Kindle and I could not believe what great books I have unread there... This Top Ten List is such a guilt-trip. :D
    I read 'Good Omens' it was cute book, but I expected more from combined awesomeness of Pratchett and Gaiman. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I didn't do that just because huge depression would hit me! Really I have to many ebooks that I can't even think about it.
      Yeah I know it's great plus I got it for 1 euro :D

      Izbriši
  5. Wow, great list :) Wither was a good read & Good Omens is of course one of my favs :D It's really fun, I hope you'll enjoy it when you get to it! Pratchett & Gaiman are brilliant!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I knew it'd be your fave ;) I hope I'll get to read it soon.

      Izbriši
  6. Haha, we have three identical ones! Wither, Book of Blood and Shadow, and Good Omens. The last two I didn't count for my list though because Good Omens I got from a friend who moved, and Book of Blood... I only bought because it was on sale for 3 euros, so I didn't have this must have feeling.
    Most of the books on my list are ebooks - it's just terrible how much you buy because it sounds so amazing but then it disappears in the virtual pile...
    Here's my list

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. That's great :) I have plenty that I've won on giveaways or got for review but I haven't included them either. Oh ebook would be hard to sort :D

      Izbriši
  7. I avoided adding my ebooks too. lol I really like Wither, which is the only one I've read from your list! I hope you get a chance to read some of these soon!

    My Top Ten

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I loved Wither :D And I have Between Shades of Gray sitting as well.

    Janina
    My TTT!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. WITHER!!! I really enjoyed that one, it was one of the first dystopians I read:) That being said though, I bought Fever when it came out and still have it on my shelf. *sigh* One day I'll get to it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. LOL it happens often! :D It seems like I'm the last person who haven't read it -.- You'll ;)

      Izbriši
  10. The Time Travelers Wife is really good, but I wasn't a fan of Wither :( Good for you not having tons of books laying around! I thought I was the only one :)

    My TTT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes I wanted to read it so much but I need time for that. Oh you're the first one then :) Yeah it's amazing :)

      Izbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...