10. ožu 2013.

Quote of the Week: Falling For You by Lisa Schroeder


Hi people. Well I just wanted to share few quotes with you. I owe you review for this book too, well dear book welcome to the club. I hope I'll catch up with my reviews this week. In the meantime enjoy the quotes. They're from the book called Falling For You and it's by Lisa Schroeder.

Circumstances shape who we are and who we become. I believe that. But I also believe we have choices. There are always choices. 
Your parents may have created you, but they don't define you. 
Maybe, just maybe, a reader would feel a little less alone in the world.

Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 14:

  1. Ahh, the nature vs. nurture issues. I've spent years discussing it with my sister and I'm still no closer to a real answer. I do agree with this quote, though. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes I've also discussed that multiple times and I totally agree with the quote! :)

      Izbriši
  2. Awww! Beautiful quotes!! The second one is just WOW. Should probably start believing in it :) And like Maja, I too spent years talking about it with my sister and I also studied Psychology - and God, I am still no close to an answer. But I really really wished I could believe it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. That's one of those questions you'll always seek answer for. Still it's something to think about. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  3. Great quote! Very relatable, too. I completely agree with it.

    (And I'm incredibly behind with book reviews, too. Gah!)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ah yeah. I love reviewing but not when I'm way behind with it.

      Izbriši
  4. Ahhh this is such an awesome quote Tanja! I still have to pick this book up and you have made me a lot more excited about it! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll enjoy it :) It's really nice read :) Thanks Jasprit :)

      Izbriši
  5. I really like those quotes! I still need to read this one but I look forward to it. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I love these quotes :)! Thanks for sharing. I've been contemplting whether or not I want to read this one.

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I think you should read it :) My review will be up in few days and it's a really nice book. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  7. Love the last one. It speaks so much to my reader heart <3
    I also like the one about how your parents don't define you. Look forward to your review (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes..that's why I put it there :) Uh I need to write it first ;)

      Izbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...