12. ožu 2013.

Tanja's Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books At The TOP Of My Spring 2013 TBR list!


Hey. It's time for another Top Ten Tuesday. As you probably know it's a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and our task for this week is to pick top ten books on our spring TBR list! Here they are:





I'd love to see your picks too so feel free to link them up in comments.

Until the next time,


Broj komentara: 18:

  1. I finished Apollyon a couple days ago. AWESOME :) And I still need to read Hallowed, Clockwork Prince & Pandemonium. And I want to read The Rising, The Eternity Cure & Unravel Me. (I have the last two) Awesome list!

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Gaaaah don't do that to me!! I can't wait to read it. I even pray for my book to be dispatched earlier! :D Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  2. LOVED Dare You To, Unravel Me and Sea Of Tranquility. They were super duper awesome books! :) I am SO looking forward to Walking Disaster, its like I've been waiting ages for it! All the others sound great too. I've just read Unearthly but I'm looking forward to finishing the whole series :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I have all three but I'm waiting to read them so it'd be closer to the publishing date! I hope you'll enjoy the rest of Unearthly series :) Thanks Janhvi :)

      Izbriši
  3. Tanja you have some great books coming up on your spring list! I can't wait to see how you find Boundless and Unravel Me, both books play around with your emotions so much! The Eternity Cure and Requiem are definitely books on my list for spring too! Enjoy! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes and I'm dying to read them! :) Oh that's great to hear. Thanks Jasprit :)

      Izbriši
  4. I love your list! The Sea of Tranquility and Boundless I loved! And omg cannot wait for Clockwork Princess! One week! :)

    My Top Ten Spring TBR List

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes one week and I hope only one until my book comes and then I'm off to whole world! :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  5. I just finished Dare You To and it was brilliant! I can't wait to see what you think of it. Apollyon was a lot of fun, too. ;) And OMG Clockwork Princess! I can't believe how soon it is! I think I should prepare my heart for some serious ache. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh I must read it soon! :) Oh Apollyon I can't wait..my Aiden! :) Yes we now count in days not months! :)

      Izbriši
  6. I can't wait to see what you think of Unravel Me. It broke my heart. </3 My poor Adam. *sighs*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Awww I like Adam too! I already see my heart torn to pieces!

      Izbriši
  7. You got some good ones on there. I am sure you will enjoy Boundless. Actually I am sure you will LOVE Boundless. The Eternity Cure sounds interesting. I wonder what it's about. Great list as always (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh Boundless is first on my list! :) The Eternity Cure is a sequel to the The Immortal Rules! :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  8. YEAY to Requiem and Unravel Me! I read Unravel Me and it was AMAZING!! I would recommend you read Destroy Me (Shatter Me 1.5) first though!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I've read Destroy Me already but I need some time to read Unravel Me! :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  9. Heh no matches between our TTT again. :D But I see some books that I will read this spring probably: Clockwork Princess & Walking Disaster. Maybe some other too but I didn't start those series yet so I have a long way until I reach them. :)
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    Top picks from my spring tbr...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It happens very often these weeks. I hope you'll enjoy them :)

      Izbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...