24. ožu 2013.

Quote of the Week - The Perks of Being a Wallflower


I read this book a while ago but I actually never wrote a review for it. But you can still find Glass' review for it on our blog. The thing with this book is that it's full of lovely quotes. If I could I'd quote the whole book. Here are some of my favorite quotes.
So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them. 
Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody. 
It's just that I don't want to be somebody's crush. If somebody likes me, I want them to like the real me, not what they think I am. And I don't want them to carry it around inside. I want them to show me, so I can feel it too.
Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 15:

  1. I'm still unsure this book is for me, but I have to admit I love all the quotes I've seen from it. :) Thanks for sharing this one, Tanja!

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. This book is full of lovely quotes! :) I think you should give it a try Wendy :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Izbriši
  2. Awww <3 Pretty <3 <3 I really should read this book soon! :) :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. "Life doesn't stop for anybody."
    I just finished The Clockwork Princess last night and almost cried my eyes out so this sentence hit me hard all over again. I need to find some light, cheerful read or I'll go crazy. :)
    Great quote!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Agrr I'm still waiting on my copy of CP to come :( I hope I'll soon. LOL Search for something light ;) Thanks.

      Izbriši
  4. Oh, I like that last quote! Thanks for sharing, Tanja. I still need to read this. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I love this quote. I've heard several mixed things about this book, but I'll definitely have to give it a try now! Great quote :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah there is plenty of them :) I hope you'll read the book soon. :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  6. I love, love, love, that last quote!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Oh my goodness this is adorable <3 I actually thought this was all one quote. I love the first one. I like to think anyone can change who they are and they don't have to rely or be brought down by their background or how they feel they have to be like. They can be whoever they want to be and be happy with themselves. Loved this. It's a good start for my day. (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. No I just didn't divided them yet. Huh sorry. I'm glad to hear that :)

      Izbriši
  8. I loved reading Glass' review of The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and I remember telling her that the amount of quotes I highlighted will take up majority of my quote book. I LOVE the quotes you've shared, Tanja. They're all in my personal collection as well. Thank you for sharing!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes there is plenty of quotes from this book :) I'm glad you like them. Thanks :)

      Izbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...