6. ožu 2013.

Waiting on Wednesday (#34)


Hi. It's another Wednesday and it means another WOW post. As you all know it's a meme created by Breaking the Spine. Here are our picks for this week.

Glass' pick


Four best friends, five summers of camp memories

The summer we were nine: Emma was branded “Skylar’s friend Emma” by the infamous Adam Loring . . .
The summer we were ten: Maddie realized she was too far into her lies to think about telling the truth . . .
The summer we were eleven : Johanna totally freaked out during her first game of Spin the Bottle . . .
The summer we were twelve : Skylar’s love letters from her boyfriend back home were exciting to all of us—except Skylar . . .
Our last summer together: Emma and Adam almost kissed. Jo found out Maddie’s secret. Skylar did something unthinkable . . . and whether we knew it then or not, five summers of friendship began to fall apart. Three years after the fateful last night of camp, the four of us are coming back to camp for reunion weekend—and for a second chance. Bittersweet, funny, and achingly honest, Five Summers is a story of friendship, love, and growing up that is perfect for fans of Anne Brashares and Judy Blume's Summer Sisters. 


Expected publication: May 16th, 2013

Tanja's pick



After an elemental apocalypse, the fate of Earth hangs in the balance.

The hunt for Micah in a world that has gone dim leads Kaitlyn straight to Shawn and One Less. While struggling to survive, she battles a side of her that is as dark as the rest of the planet. In the exciting conclusion to The Akasha Series, our heroine is no longer a part of The Seven or One Less. Now she is on Team Kaitlyn; who will join her?








Expected publication: April 22nd, 2013

We'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up in comments.

Until the next time,


Broj komentara: 28:

  1. Great picks, girls :)

    I haven't tried the Akasha series, and Five Summers sounds like a great summer read, I'll add it on my tbr :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I think this will be the last book in the series. I have to ask Terra. Anyway I agree about Five Summers! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Izbriši
  2. Ooh, I like that cover for Earth.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I havent heard of earth, but looks interesting.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I've really been wanting to check out the Akasha series! :) Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Five Summers sounds interesting. Camp is like a world in itself, I've always wondered what it would be like to go back and see those "friends" again. I might actually pick that one up.

    I haven't started the other series but I might just have to I love Post-Apocalyptic books.

    Thanks for stopping My WoW and sharing yours!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I've never been in a camp unfortunately, it's not quite popular here. :)
      Thank you :)

      Izbriši
  6. I'm super excited for Five Summers too Glass! Sounds like it's going to be a very interesting mix with all the secrets and the angst:) I haven't read any of the Akasha series, I need to go look those up Tanja!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll enjoy these! :)) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Izbriši
  7. I love summer stories!! It's almost time to start reading them all too. I haven't heard of Earth before but it sounds pretty awesome. Great picks! :)

    My W.O.W.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes! I can't wait for summer season too! :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  8. both of your picks are new to me. but i like the sounds of both of them. hopefully you guys get a copy of 'em soon. :)

    our WoW

    -michelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks! :) I hope you'll get a chance to read them too :)

      Izbriši
  9. Five Summers sounds interesting! Haven't read anything by Terra Harmony though. great pick ladies! :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks girl! :) Yeah I'm also curious about Five Summers now! :)

      Izbriši
  10. I am so excited for Five Summers, such a gorgeous cover!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Nice picks! Haven't heard of these but hope you enjoy them!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Five Summers sounds really cute, Earth sounds interesting.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah I hope they'll be as good as they sound. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Izbriši
  13. Both are new to me and both sound lovely. Great picks!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. The Five Summers synopsis is SO COOL.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...