26. ožu 2013.

Tanja's Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most


As you know Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This is actually quite funny cause I lost count how many times these were on my list already. But let's do it once again xD





I'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up!

Until the next time,


Broj komentara: 27:

  1. I definitely agree with Angelfall and Jellicoe Road! Both are must reads! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I have only heard of a few of these so will be checking the others out, I love to see people's favourite books think I will do one of these posts soon enough xxx


    Www.afternoonbookery.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Tanya we've got 2 books in common :D

    My Top Ten.

    Have a great week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. That's great :) I'm gonna check it out :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
    2. Thanks Tanja for stopping by my blog :D

      xoxo
      Angelica

      Izbriši
  4. Yeah, I'm not surprised :D The Night Circus is on my TTT, too. I also liked a lot Shiver, and the rest are on my TBR! As always, great list :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I won't be surprised with your list I guess ;) I hope you'll read them soon :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
    2. Hahaha so I surprised you a little ;)

      I actually decided to read The Shadow of the Wind in April finally :)

      Izbriši
  5. I looove The Night Circus! And I've been wanting to read The Storyteller for a long time now. I've also been hearing great things about Jellicoe Road but I'm still a bit undecided about it... I'll have to check out some of the others because I haven't heard of them yet :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    My TTT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. There is no need to be undecided about Jellicoe Road. You should just read it :) I hope you'll get to enjoy it and The Storyteller as well. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Izbriši
  6. Honestly, I haven't read more than a half of these, but I'm pretty determined to read The Night Circus as soon as possible. Those I HAVE read, I tend to recommend, too. They are pretty safe bets, especially Jellicoe.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah I'm pretty sure that people will love it :) Oh The Night Circus is amazing :) I hope you'll enjoy it. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Ok so I only read Angelfall from your list. It was very good. :) And I already know that I should definitely read 'The Shadow of the wind' soon. :D I've got recommendation from other friend for Forbidden, although I didn't read it yet. Soon I hope. I'll add the rest of these to my tbr, just in case when I am in a mood for a good ya fiction. Thanks for recs. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah Angelfall was amazing and I believe that the sequel will be out sometime this year :) Yeah I know you all hate me but you really must read Shadow ;) Forbidden is maybe tough read but good one :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
    2. I don't hate you, believe it or not I love book recommendations, although maybe I am not so quick to read them. :)

      Izbriši
  8. Angelfall, The Storyteller and Jellicoe Road are some of my all-time favourites! Great list, Tanja. :) I'll definitely have to bump up the others on my TBR so I can get around to them faster, especially The Night Circus. Have been curious about that one for a while!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm happy to read that :) Oh you'll love The Night Circus :) I can't wait to see what you think of it :)

      Izbriši
  9. Jellicoe road <3 <3 <3 And I really need to read Forbidden <3 ;) Awesome list Tanja ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. OOO I love the cover of Angelfall!! I read Jellicoe Road but I think I was one of the very few people who didn't really get it :( Sing You to Sleep looks good, I want to read that!
    Thanks for stopping by My TTT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You're the first one to say that. It's a shame. I hope you'll read it :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  11. Oh there are SO many I haven't read from your list! will definitely have to check them out :) I really wanna get to On Jellicoe Road.

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I told you I'd drive you crazy with Jellicoe ;) I hope you'll read them soon. Thanks :)

      Izbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...