28. kol 2013.

Waiting On Wednesday (#58)


You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.
Our pick #1




Twenty-four hours can change your life . .
Allyson and Willem share one magical day together in Paris, before chance rips them apart.

The romantic, emotional companion to Just One Day, this is a story of the choices we make and the accidents life throws at us.
But is one day enough to find your fate?










Expected publication: November 7th, 2013

Our pick #2

The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life-that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind.

Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look.

But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.


Expected publication: November 26th, 2013

We'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up.

Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 69:

  1. Both great picks! I still need to try these 2 authors, I just keep postponing, but I am finally going to read If I Stay for a readalong in September, hopefully, I'll fall in love with Gayle's writing, and read the rest, as for Katie's, yeah, I still need to read Pushing the Limits, I guess I get a little bit reluctant when it comes to well-praised books.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll enjoy If I Stay :) Oh Katie is one of my fave contemporary writers :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  2. I still need to read the first book to both of these books :) Great picks and thanks for stopping by My Haul!

    Janina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll get to read both series :) Thanks Janina :)

      Izbriši
  3. I heard awesome feedbacks from the first book(s) of these series. Hoping to get myself read them soon!

    Here's my Wednesday post.

    Michelle, The Escapist.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes both series are great! I hope you'll get a chance to read them. Thanks Michelle :)

      Izbriši
  4. I loved PTL so I'm excited about Crash Into You, too! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I'm not into contemporary romance much, but I have Just One Day on my to-read list. I hope you get these two soon! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get a chance to read it. Thanks Lanaia :)

      Izbriši
  6. i love both of your picks. i love gayle forman and i'm really looking forward to just one year. and katie mcgarry is an author i'm been wanting to try.

    hope you can stop by my WoW.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get to read any of Katie's books. They're amazaing :) Thanks Michelle :)

      Izbriši
  7. Nice picks! Not a contemp reader myself but I still hope you both enjoy your picks! Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I am SO excited for both of these! I can't wait for Just One Year and am DYING to know what happens and I also cannot wait to see the new McGarry novel! Great picks, ladies!(:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Can you believe I still need to read the first books in each of these? I feel so behind! I have heard nothing but great things about them both though and I know I will be picking them up when they release. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh it happens to all of us but I really hope you'll get some time to catch up with both series :)

      Izbriši
  10. I am super excited for Just One Year. I've actually got Just One Day sitting on my shelf so I can read the both of them together. I am eagerly waiting for Isaiah's story as well :) Fabulous picks ladies!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh you won't have to suffer like rest of us after that cliffhanger. Smooth :) Thanks girl :)

      Izbriši
  11. Crash Into You - EEEKKK!!! I NEED that book!!! I wish it would go up on Netgalley or Edelweiss. The wait is killing me!! Great picks! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I also wish but now it's not there *sobs* We have to wait and I need to read it. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  12. Can't wait for both of these. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Confession : I haven't read anything by Gayle Forman yet despite being a huge YA contemporary junkie!
    I seriously need to get to both of her series because I've heard amazing things.

    Yay fro Crash Into You! I'm so excited for that one as well. I loved Isaiah in the series, so I'm glad he's finally getting his own book. :)

    Great picks! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You really should Nick! You'll see she is a great writer ;)
      Yes me too and I can't wait any longer. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  14. I haven't read Just one Day yet, but I'm excited for Crash Into You too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    El @ So Bookalicious

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get to read Just One Day and of course Crash Into You :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  15. I haven't read anything by Gayle Forman but OMG CRASH INTO YOU MUST HAVEEEE!!!! Like, yesterday. Or several months ago :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes like the moment after I finished Dare You To :D I hope we'll get it soon :)

      Izbriši
  16. Awesome picks. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-62-dead-girls-dont.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. YESSSS!! I cannot wait to read this! I just saw that there will be a fourth book in this series! Thanks for sharing.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. I've heard great things about these books and the Author but I just can't seem to bring myself to read them. I do hope you enjoy them though.

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll give them a chance one day :) Thanks Kristin :)

      Izbriši
  19. I have heard great things about Just One Day and Gayle Forman, though I still have yet to read any of her books.
    I`m waiting of Crash Into You, too! I`d love to get an ARC :)

    Great picks, guys!

    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get to read her books :) I'd love to get one too but that won't happen. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  20. I can't wait to read Just One Year! Crash Into You looks really good too. Great choices today! Thanks for sharing. Thanks for stopping by.
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get to read Just One Year soon :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  21. Both of these are excellent picks! Love both authors. Can't wait for the release! Happy Wednesday!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm dying to read both! Thanks Heidi. Happy Wednesday to you too :)

      Izbriši
  22. Great picks! I´m looking forward to read Crash into you.

    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Oh hell to the yes I definitely can't wait for both of these! Just One Day was sooo good and I just need to know what happened to Will! And I've always had a soft spot for Isaiah so I'm anxious to read 'his' book :)

    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes I need to know what happened. I cant wait any longer. I hope you'll get these soon :)

      Izbriši
  24. Both of these are on my list. Awesome picks!

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday-16-things-i-thought-were-true/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. These are both awesome picks and I cannot wait for Crash Into You!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. Awesome picks! Really excited to read Crash Into You ;)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    My WoW: http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-32.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. Ooo. Just One Year is on its way to me--fingers crossed it's just as good as the first book1

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  28. Oh I can't wait for Crash into You! I want Isaiah to be happy! And I have to start Gayle's books soon!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I want him to be happy to! I just can't wait to see with whom. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  29. I can NOT wait for Crash Into You either!!! and that cover.. so beautiful!! I haven't read Just One Day yet, but i want to! Great picks!
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes I know!! :) I really hope you'll get to read Just One Day :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  30. AHHH Crash Into You! I need that book! Love that series to death!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  31. I hope you'll get to read Just One Day before this one is out :) Yes we all do! ;) Thanks Aman :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  32. I really don't like when authors do companion books. I find it pure evil that they would do that to us.
    That guy on the cover doesn't look 17! lol. Sounds like a good book though (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. LOL No he does not. I said the same thing when I saw the cover :D I love companion book and Katie really knows how to write them :)

      Izbriši
  33. HELL YES TO BOTH PICKS!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on these two books...and can we just stare and drool over those beautiful covers!! LOVE THEM! Great picks, ladies! :D

    ~ Maida
    Literary Love Affair 

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  34. Two great picks! I've been hearing alot about books, I still need to read Just One Day!
    -Scott Reads It

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get to read them soon :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
    2. I hope you'll get to read them soon :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...