11. kol 2013.

Balkan Girls Reading



     Let me guess. You are looking what's new on your favorite blogs and suddenly there is identical post on three of them. So you are thinking what the #%&$ is going on? Oh, no, not another weekly meme! Well, it most certainly is not.

     Balkan Girls Reading is a book club that gathers, if I may say so, four absolutely amazing girls from three different blogs: Zemira from YA Fanatic, Anatea from Anatea's Bookshelf and, yours truly, Tanja and Glass from Ja čitam, a ti?

     How will this work? We usually do lot of buddy reading, so we decided to bring it to the next level - in addition to our chatting on Goodreads, we will post book reviews on the same date. Sometimes all four of us will do it, sometimes only two. We don't have strict rules. It's all about losing yourself between pages of really good novel and talking with your friends.

     If you don't follow other two blogs, hurry up and do it. If you want to know more about us, continue reading. And make sure to come back on Thursday, Aug 15th, because Zemira and I will be talking about Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge.

 ***********

Zemira  (YA Fanatic)



  Hi, I'm Zemira from Bosnia. I'm a crazed fan of YA contemporary novels and adult urban fantasies with kick-ass heroines and heroes who make us swoon. Other things I enjoy are tumblr, Toblerone, Warner, rainbows and Tom Hiddleston. Not necessary in that order.






Anatea (Anatea's Bookshelf)



Ohhaii, I'm Anatea and I'm from Croatia. Something else about me: I am an AIESECer, a Financial Management student and a bookworm. I enjoy reading YA novels with a bad boy, I love chocolate and I love hanging out with my friends. And the thing I enjoy most is traveling. 





Tanja ( Ja čitam, a ti? )




   Hello. My name is Tanja and I'm from Bosnia as well. I'm a student but we could say that book-worm is my primary profession. I love all books with good story and great characters but I mostly tend to enjoy fantasy novels. My better half is Aiden St. Delphi.






 Glass ( Ja čitam, a ti? )



   Glass likes to talk in third person about herself, so here it goes. The most simple way to describe her? Book addict. Chocolate addict. She doesn't really like real life teenagers but enjoys reading about them. Big fan of taboo and kink in her books. Glass absolutely hate when people touch her Kindle or her mobile phone or her laptop. Glass adores Goodreads and Twitter, doesn't have Facebook profile. The end. 



***********

   You are most welcome to join us in our discussions and if you're interested to see what are we planning to read, check out our balkan-girls-reading shelf on Goodreads. Stay tuned because we will be talking about John Green, Jesis Kirby, Tabitha Suzuma, Katie Cotugno, Simone Elkeles, Martin Simons, Laini Taylor, Robin Constantine and so much more. 

Until next time, 
much love and good books,

Broj komentara: 10:

  1. Eeep! Can't wait to start this new adventure with you girls. :* <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. It's so awesome that you're not all from the same country. Plus, I may visit Croatia next summer with my family. One of the places I must see. Can't wait. I'm so glad you found each other and I agree--it's all about talking and sharing books, without it, this community would be nothing. Glad you have each others, girls!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks Siiri! :) I really hope you'll get to visit Croatia as it's a really beautiful country :))

      Izbriši
  3. Awesome! I hope you girls have an awesome time buddy reading, actually, I know you will! I love the globalization effect this has. Huge fan! Enjoy, ladies! :* I'll be stopping by the discussions for sure.

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes I know you have your own reading club ;) Thanks darling :*

      Izbriši
  4. This is exciting!! I can't wait to see what you ladies bring forward! :D

    ~ Maida
    Literary Love Affair 

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. This sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see what you ladies do. And I've never been to Zemira and Anatea's blogs before, so I'm glad to meet them!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...