21. kol 2013.

Waiting On Wednesday (#57)


You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.

Glass' pick

Madison Waters knew exactly what she wanted to do with her life. She was already working for one of the most prestigious law firms in Boston as a research assistant, and in a few short months, she would finally graduate from Harvard and collect her law degree. Everything Madison had worked so hard for, was well within her reach.

But when Madison has to take an unexpected trip back home, she's blindsided by the one thing she'd never planned on.

Desperate to escape his wicked past, Holden Brooks moved to Madison's hometown five years ago. It was a struggle at first, but he eventually overcame the demons that nearly destroyed him back in Texas. Holden is in a good place in his life and love is the very last thing on his mind.

Everything changes the moment their two paths collide and they soon find out, fate has a plan of its own.

You never know when love will come along and change...everything.


Expected publication: September 19th, 2013

Tanja's pick



Now that the ley lines around Cabeswater have been woken, nothing for Ronan, Gansey, Blue, and Adam will be the same. Ronan, for one, is falling more and more deeply into his dreams, and his dreams are intruding more and more into waking life. Meanwhile, some very sinister people are looking for some of the same pieces of the Cabeswater puzzle that Gansey is after...










Expected publication: September 17th, 2013

We'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up.

Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 80:

  1. I still need to read The Raven Boys. Love Maggie though! Because You're Mine sounds like a good romance! Can't wait to see their paths collide again. Thanks for stopping by!

    Some Like It Paranormal

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get to read The Raven Boys! It was a really interesting read :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  2. I just finished Dream Thieves today and it was sooo good! I know you are going to love it too!
    I haven't seen Because Your Mine yet but I agree that is looks great!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I'm about to start the Dream Thieves and I can't wait to read it :D Great picks! and thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I can't wait to see what you think of it :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  4. Nice picks. I need to start with Stiefvater's books. Sadly I didn0t get this one on NG.
    Hope you get the books soon!

    My WW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get to read some of her books as they're great :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  5. Ohh yes, The Dream Thieves. AHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT :D

    Thanks for stopping by!!
    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I haven't read The Raven boys yet or any book by Maggie Stiefvater, for that matter :/ I want to, though. I heard this second book is very good. I hope you get it soon :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll get to read it soon :) I love her books. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  7. Nice picks! First one is totally new to me and I know of Maggie, but haven't read anything from her since her Wolves of Mercy series ended.

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get to read some of newer Maggie's books :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  8. Still need to read The Raven Boys, but I love Stiefvater's other books. I hadn't heard of the first one before. Nice picks!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    El @ So Bookalicious

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get a chance to read it :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  9. Nice picks! I'm yet to read The Raven Boys.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I wasn't a huge fan of The Raven Boys (I know, shocking! Definitely in the minority...) so I'm honestly eager to read The Dream Thieves and see if I enjoy that one any more than the first. Because You're Mine sounds like a great book too! Great picks! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's not my fave book of Maggie's but it was a nice read :) I hope you'll get to read both. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  11. Tanja, I am SO EXCITED for TDT! I'm re-reading TRB now in preparation and cannot WAIT! Great picks!(;

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I should reread TRB. Maybe I'll get some time to reread :) Thanks darling :)

      Izbriši
  12. I haven't read The Raven Boys yet but the reviews have been so positive, I'm actually kind of excited to get to it. I hope you'll like it as much as the first book, Tanja.

    I haven't heard of Because You're Mine but it sounds like a good one as well.

    Great picks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks. I hope you'll get a chance to read the first book. :)

      Izbriši
  13. I still need to read The Raven Boys. I picked it up on Audiobook sync earlier this summer but then deleted the Overdrive app by accident and when I reinstalled the book wasn't on it anymore. Lost Of Poseidon as well, I'm still very sad about it. Nice picks though. Thanks for stopping by my Waiting On Wednesday earlier and sharing.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. That's too bad! I hope you'll get it again somehow. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  14. Great picks! Though I own but haven't read The Raven Boys, I've heard nothing but wonderful things about it. I've never heard of Because You're Mine until now. It sounds good, though! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    Happy Wednesday
    Raina @ The LUV'NV

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get to read The Raven Boys soon then :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  15. Both sound good. hope you get to read it soon.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Brilliant picks ladies. I really need to read The Raven Boys already, with the release of The Dream Thieves just around the corner, the reviews for both books have also been brilliant! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get to read The Raven Boys soon :) Thanks Jasprit :)

      Izbriši
  17. YES TO BOTH OF THESE! Though I'm a little wary of NA lately since they seem to be a lot of the same setup, I do like the sound of Because You're Mine, and it releases relatively soon, so that's a bonus. I'm super excited for Dream Thieves too Tanja, I absolutely loved The Raven Boys!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm also a bit wary of NA, but I'm getting to them again :) I'm so happy to hear that. Thanks Jenny :)

      Izbriši
  18. I still haven´t read The Raven Boys...I need to read it soon.
    Here is My WOW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get to it soon. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Izbriši
  19. I haven't heard of the first author! But I have The Raven Boys, and yet, I haven't read it yet. I hope you enjoy both books, when you get to read them! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll get to read it then :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  20. I have The Raven Boys and I'm so excited to read it sometime soon. So yes, The Dream Thieves is an anticipated read as well. And Glass' pick sounds just like something I'd love to read.

    Thank you for sharing your lovely picks, ladies and thank you for stopping by my post, Tanja!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I can't wait to see what you think of The Raven Boys :) Yes it sounds like something you might enjoy :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  21. Oh yes, I agree the Dreams Thieves is a must, I just hope Maggie brings back her magic. Happy Wednesday!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I also hope for that. Thanks Heidi :) Have a great Wednesday :)

      Izbriši
  22. I much prefer The Dream Thieves cover than The Raven Boys especially the name. It makes me want to read the first book (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm glad you like it and I hope you'll get to read it :)

      Izbriši
  23. LOVE YOUR PICKS, LADIES!!! BYM sounds sexy, and I just love books like that. Plus, I haven't yet read The Raven Boys but I am totally excited to see why everyone loves it! Awesome picks, lovelies! :D

    ~ Maida
    Literary Love Affair 

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really hope you'll get to read both girl :) Thank you, girl :)

      Izbriši
  24. I hadn't really seen the first book! I gotta check it out!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. I am almost desperate to get my hands on The Dream Thieves. I'll have to reread book 1 to remind myself of the finer details, but I am so, so excited. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I will also have to go through the first book, but I can't wait! :)

      Izbriši
  26. Raven Boys is on my list to read..I am loving both of your picks Tanja & Glass!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. Although I`m more keen on the Comteporary pick by Glass, I know that Maggie is a brilliant writer and I can`t wait to get started with her new series.
    Great picks, girls!

    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  28. Great picks! I've been seeing The Dream Thieves around a lot, it looks good. Thanks for stopping by The Quiet GGirl Talks :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get a chance to read it :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  29. Nice picks! Because You're Mine looks like a book I would enjoy. Thanks for sharing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  30. Awesome choices! I've heard some pretty fantastic things about The Raven Boys though I haven't picked it up yet. I am a big fan of Maggie Stiefvater's writing style though, so I will pick it up sometime soon. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah I love her writing style too! :) I hope you'll get to read it. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  31. OH! Because You're Mine sounds awesome!!! I can't wait!! Adding to my TBR right now! I am not a big fan of Maggie's books, but everyone seems to really enjoy this series. I might have to give it a try at some point!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm glad you like it and I hope you'll get to read it :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  32. Just stopping by to see your pick. I haven't read the first book in this series but I really enjoyed her Wolves of Mercy Falls series.

    Debbie @ Keep Calm & Read Romance

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I loved Wolves too :) I hope you'll get to read this series :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Izbriši
  33. I still need to read The Raven Boys! I've had the book for ages and have been excited to read it, I just haven't found the time. Great picks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll find some time to read it before the next book is out :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  34. Oooh- the new Maggie Stiefvater. Yes please!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  35. I'm reading The Dream Thieves and loving it, Tanja! I think you will too if you liked the first one. It's one to savor and spend time with! Great choice! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I just saw your review and yeah I cannot wait! Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  36. So excited for The Dream Thieves too! And Because You're Mine sounds great too! Awesome choices ladies!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  37. Old flames meeting up again are always fun...and I'm starting Dream Thieves soon, so I'm excited for that, too! Yay.

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I can't wait to see what you think of it Wendy :)

      Izbriši
  38. OMG, The Dream Thieves!!!! I have an arc that I am dying to read! I think I am going to read The Raven Boys again first!
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  39. Oh man, I still need to read The Raven Boys! It sounds so good. Great picks!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  40. Ah, The Dream Thieves. <3 I LOVED it :D Hope you will too :)
    Thank you for commenting on my blog a few weeks ago. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...