Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!
Morning all. It's another Sunday and we hope it's a lazy one for you all. Hopefully you'll get to spend the whole day with a book. Well Glass and Tanja won't be that lucky. Both have family visiting this weekend and both we'll be busy.
Another news is that Tanja's holidays are over and she is officially a senior as of tomorrow! It seems like it was yesterday when we celebrated my fist day of college. This time next year (we'll be millionaires - WE WISH) but in reality it probably will be time for her graduation. But let's not go that far in the future and let's focus on what you can expect next week at Ja čitam, a ti?!
- Eight Days a Week by Amber L. Johnson (ARC review)
- Unbreakable by Kami Garcia (review)
- Waiting on Wednesday (#115)
- Sweet Unrest by Lisa Maxwell (ARC review)
- Burying Water by K.A. Tucker (ARC review)
- Of Scars and Stardust by Andrea Hannah (ARC Review)
- Ourean Chronicles by S.M. Boyce (Cover Reveal)
- Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander (ARC Review)
- Waiting on Wednesday (#116)
- Pull (Push #2) by Claire Wallis (Cover Reveal)
- Stray by Elissa Sussman (ARC Review)
- Envy by Sandra Brown (review)
Thank you: Prashant Pinge