Hello all. Well, as some of you know Sundays are always reserved for Sunday Post which is a meme created by lovely Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviews!
Sadly, yet another week where we didn't have time to be around. Again that thing called life interfered with out blogging. Glass' family is still visiting and she doesn't have time to be around, while Tanja's classes have started and it seems like this last year is going to be the hardest.
Therefore, we have to say that we're slowing down. There is no point of posting everyday when we don't get to visit other bloggers and read other posts and interact with all of you. So you can expect only a couple posts a week now. It had to happen sooner or later. But still we'll give our best to be around as much as we can.
Thanks for understanding! Love!
- Ourean Chronicles by S.M. Boyce (Cover Reveal)
- Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander (ARC Review)
- Waiting on Wednesday (#116)
- Pull (Push #2) by Claire Wallis (Cover Reveal)
- Stray by Elissa Sussman (ARC Review)
- Envy by Sandra Brown (review)
- Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis (ARC Review)
- The Awakening of Leeowyn Blake by Mary Parker
- Waiting on Wednesday (#117)
- Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker (ARC Review)
Bought (my part of the big order Glass, Zemira and I did)
Pandemonium by Lauren Kate (Croatian ed)
Until the next time,