24. pro 2013.

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

Hey darlings. It's Tuesday and we all know it means another TTT post. As always this meme is created by girls at The Broke and the Bookish. So here is what books I wouldn't mind Santa bringing me (I wouldn't mind any).

I'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up in comments below. 

Until the next time, 

Broj komentara: 16:

  1. I really loved The Diviners and Cinder and The Outside are quite good. I've yet to read Kinslayer and The Burning Sky, but I've heard good things about both. I hope you get to read these soon, Tanja!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh I've actually read almost all of those! I have The School for Good and Evil but haven't read it yet. I haven't read The Outside or If He Had Been With Me or The Bronze Horseman. The rest are GREAT though! I hope you get some of them!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I ordered it too and I don't think I'll read it before the next one is out :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  3. heard of The Bronze Horseman and how great it is.. plus i love this cover! hope you get some of those books soon!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I have heard amazing things about it too :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  4. Great wishlist, hope that santa visits with some of these

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. This is a seriously fun idea and something we all should have done!

    I hope Santa brings you at least one or two from your list for Christmas. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ah, those are some awesome books you want, girl. Luckily for me, Janhvi already has The 5th Wave and Cinder so I'll just steal- ugh, sorry- borrow hers. I hope you find these under your tree! Merry Christmas!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Lucky you girl ;) I'm sure Janhvi won't mind. Thanks girl :)

      Izbriši
  7. gan good job, this article is very interesting to note, cool deh,, of course we have new insights that we get after reading it, thanx yah :-)
    obat penghilang benjolan di kelopak mata tradisional

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. hard to believe I am very happy to be joined commented here, it makes an experience for me si iom
    pengobatan untuk sembuhkan parkinson

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I am very fond of this information thanks for sharing with us
    pengobatan untuk sembuhkan sirosis hati

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. All information contained in this site is very interesting, so I wanted to come back to visit this blog. Thank you so much ..
    obat penghilang benjolan di sekitar vagina tradisional

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...