13. velj 2013.

Waiting on Wednesday (#31)


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme created by Breaking the Spine. Every week we post book that we cannot wait to read. Here is what we have for you this week:

Glass' pick

After accidentally unleashing the gods from their captivity on Olympus, Helen must find a way to re-imprison them without starting a devastating war. But the gods are angry, and their thirst for blood already has a body count.

To make matters worse, the Oracle reveals that a diabolical Tyrant is lurking among them, which drives a wedge between the once-solid group of friends. As the gods use the Scions against one another, Lucas’s life hangs in the balance. Still unsure whether she loves him or Orion, Helen is forced to make a terrifying decision, for war is coming to her shores.

In Josephine Angelini’s compelling conclusion to the masterfully woven Starcrossed trilogy, a goddess must rise above it all to change a destiny that’s been written in the stars. With worlds built just as fast as they crumble, love and war collide in an all-out battle that will leave no question unanswered and no heart untouched.


Expected publication: May 28th, 2013

Tanja's pick


Cash is haunted by things. Hungry, hollow things. They only leave him alone when Anaya, Heaven’s beautiful reaper, is around. Cash has always been good with girls, but Anaya isn’t like the others. She’s dead. And with his deteriorating health, Cash might soon be as well.

Anaya never breaks the rules, but the night of the fire she recognized part of Cash’s soul—and doomed him to something worse than death. Cash’s soul now resides in an expired body, making him a shadow walker—a rare, coveted being that can walk between worlds. A being creatures of the underworld would do anything to get their hands on.

The lines between life and death are blurring, and Anaya and Cash find themselves falling helplessly over the edge. Trapped in a world where the living don’t belong, can Cash make it out alive?


Expected publication: July 2nd, 2013

We love checking out your WOWs so link them up in comments :)

Until the next time,


32 komentara:

  1. I want Goddess SO BAD! :D And I recently seen the cover for Blurred and love it. Thanks for stopping by My WW Tanja :)

    Janina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I still need to start the Starcrossed series! I love the cover of Blurred but sadly didn't enjoy the first book too much.
    My WOW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Maybe you'll enjoy the second one better :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Izbriši
  3. Both books sounds fabulous, great picks. I still need to unfortunately start both series though. Someday I will get around to itl, lol.


    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ooh nice! I cannot wait for Goddess! The other one I haven't read the series yet but like the cover!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Two series that have been on my TBR since ages now!
    I really wish to get to both Starcrossed and Kissed By Death soon and I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

    Awesome picks, girls! :)

    Here's my WoW.

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Sarika :) I hope you'll read them soon :)

      Izbriši
  6. Haven't read either of those series yet, but the cover of Blurred is awesome!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I haven't had the chance to read any of Angelini's books but this one sounds great... Blurred sounds great too. I hope you enjoy reading your picks!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I have yet to read the first two books in the Starcrossed trilogy, but I've heard great things about them so hopefully soon. The cover for Goddess is beautiful, love all the colours!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. SO EXCITED FOR GODDESS GLASS!!!! I love that series so much, and I can't wait to see how everything turns out for Lucas and Helen:) I haven't read anything by Tara Fuller but have heard good things, I need to give her a try!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Me too, Jenny. But I'm not so sure I like Lucas that much..

      Izbriši
  10. I still need to read the 1st in Fuller's series.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Both of these are on my list of reads! Great picks.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I can't wait to read these too! I still need to start both of these series but I am definitely looking forward to them after so many positive reviews! Awesome picks, girls! :D

    ~ Maida
    Literary Love Affair 

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I really liked In Between, so Blurred sounds great. Also, I thought Starcrossed was very good, so I'm looking forward to finishing the series :) Great picks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I haven't read Angelini's series yet, but it seems to have a large following. Hope you enjoy Goddess, Glass. Tanja, I really enjoyed Inbetween so I'm really looking forward to Blurred as well. It sounds so different from the first one. Great picks ladies. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes it sounds really different that's why I mostly can't wait to read it :) Thank you ;)

      Izbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...