19. velj 2013.

Tanja's Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Favorite Characters In Paranormal/Fantasy/Contemporary Genre


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. As you all know every Tuesday I pick top ten picks on certain task. Here are my picks for this week. I couldn't decide which genre to pick so this is in no particular order.

Fantasy 

1. Hermione Granger. Let's be real - we all wanted to be her when we grow up. I mean I did and I still do as a matter of fact.

2. The Little Prince. This little boy is something special for me. It'll always be.

3. Bailey from The Night Circus. Of all the characters from this story she felt the closest to me.

Paranormal 

4. Aiden St. Delphi . Let's just say every time I see a glimpse of this boy I melt.

5. Sam from The Wolves of Mercy Falls. I'd love to see him playing guitar and discuss books with him.

6. Rose Hathaway. She was my fist fictional kick-butt girl. I've met many others later but you know you what they say for the firsts.

Contemporary

7. August Pullman from Wonder. No one can tell you a true and honest story as a kid can do. August was a wonderful storyteller.

8. Abel from The Storyteller. Ah you can tell me a story any day at any time.

9. Thomas Mackee. Glass will kill me for this, but I've finished the book only few days ago and I still can't forget about this boy.

and

10. Mr. Darcy...just because. :)

I'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up in comments.

Until the next time,


Broj komentara: 16:

  1. Thomas Mackee, Abel , Mr. Darcy and Hermione. Yep you get them all.
    I look at your picks and I start to wonder why didn't I think of them? xD
    Great Picks Tanja! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Tanja can you believe it I only know three characters from your list? Hermione, Tom and Sam! I seriously need to meet the rest of the characters asap! Wonderful list Tanja! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You don't know Aiden? :O I actually can't believe that. You must meet them :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  3. No matches on our list, although you got some great picks here.
    Big girly squee for Mr. Darcy.
    And I forgot about Rose. You always remind me of some person/list choice I forgot to add. Maybe I should start reading your list before I write or at least publish mine. LOL
    Great choices. :)
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    My top ten favorite characters

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah there is only one Mr. Darcy! :D LOL Trust me I'll have same thought as soon as I see your list :D Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  4. Abel, Tom, Hermione, Aiden - I love them all! Though I think I must be the only person on the planet who doesn't have a soft spot for Mr Darcy. Hah. ;)

    Brilliant lists, Tanja!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hah you can't do that to Mr Darcy Sam! ;) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  5. I think Mr. Darcy nicely completes any favorite character list Tanja! *swoon* And I'm with you on Aiden, I melt every time he comes across the page too, I can't wait to do some serious melting in Apollyon!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes he does! :D I really like you Jenny but one thing about Aiden he is my husband :DDD

      Izbriši
  6. Yeeey for Rose <3 <3 She is my ultimate favourite character ever <3 <3 Awesome list Tanja :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Hermione and Sam! Yay. :D Two of my all time favorites as well. And yes, Mr. Darcy! Lovely list!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...