Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. As you all know every Tuesday I pick top ten picks on certain task. Here are my picks for this week. I couldn't decide which genre to pick so this is in no particular order.
1. Hermione Granger. Let's be real - we all wanted to be her when we grow up. I mean I did and I still do as a matter of fact.
2. The Little Prince. This little boy is something special for me. It'll always be.
3. Bailey from The Night Circus. Of all the characters from this story she felt the closest to me.
4. Aiden St. Delphi . Let's just say every time I see a glimpse of this boy I melt.
5. Sam from The Wolves of Mercy Falls. I'd love to see him playing guitar and discuss books with him.
6. Rose Hathaway. She was my fist fictional kick-butt girl. I've met many others later but you know you what they say for the firsts.
7. August Pullman from Wonder. No one can tell you a true and honest story as a kid can do. August was a wonderful storyteller.
8. Abel from The Storyteller. Ah you can tell me a story any day at any time.
9. Thomas Mackee. Glass will kill me for this, but I've finished the book only few days ago and I still can't forget about this boy.
10. Mr. Darcy...just because. :)
I'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up in comments.
Until the next time,