12. velj 2013.

Tanja's Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Favorite Romances


Hey people. Here is another Top Ten Tuesday. As you all know it's a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Here are my picks on today's topic.

1. Aiden and Alex from Covenant series. Ah I really love the way JLA created this between them. It's sometimes so lovely and sometimes make you cry. Perfect.

2. Grace and Sam from The Wolves of Mercy Falls. Because of the writing I worship here I loved this romance. It was so poetic and lovely.

3. Jonah and Taylor from The Jellicoe Road. Maybe it was slow and maybe it wasn't in the center of events but still it was beautiful.

4. Tris and Four from Divergent series. Ah you have no idea how much I wanted to hug my book for these two.

5. Elizabeth and Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. I think there is nothing left to tell about them.

6. Anna and Etienne from Ana and the French Kiss. They're beyond sweet!

7. Ash and Meghan from The Iron Fey. Ah who wouldn't want a price?

8. Kiara and Carlos from The Perfect Chemistry. I love all Fuentes brothers but for girls Kiara is my top pick.

These last two are on this place just because of the end of their stories. But still I loved them so much

9. Anna and Abel from The Storyteller. You both are still on my mind.

10. Ty and Gemma from Stolen: A Letter for my Captor. To say that their story changed my views would be understatement.

As always I'd love to see your picks. So link them up.

Until the next time,


Broj komentara: 20:

  1. Hah! I knew you were going to pick Anna and Abel. It's funny how we keep repeating certain books on TTT posts.

    HERE is my Top Ten Tuesday.
    Zemira @ YA Fanatic

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I'm obsessed with the Fuentes Brothers too! Rules of Attraction made my list :) Great list!

    Here's my Top Ten!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Oh, Abel. He is most definitely still on my mind, too... and it's been over a year since I read that book. I love the rest of your list! Alex and Aiden and Tris and Four are some of my favourites too. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Uh I've read the book a while ago and still...*cries* Oh great :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  4. You've got some of my favorites listed up there Tanja! I will never tire of Anna and Etienne, I can read their story again and again and still be all giddy afterward:) Oh, and I agree completely, those Fuentes boys are smokin!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Omg, it makes me so, so, so, so happy that you have Grace and Sam on your list! It's the first time I've seen it today. And my heart is happy. :)

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. LOVE your picks, girl!! *SQUEE* I'm so happy you have Kiara and Carlos on the list. They were my favourite couple out ALL three books! And Carlos is just.....*dreamy sigh* I just LOVE him! I still have to get started on Jellicoe Road, but I'm not surprised that was on the list! I know how much you LOVE that book! LOL ;p

    Awesome picks, Tanja! :]

    ~ Maida
    Literary Love Affair 

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh *high fives* for that girl ;) And for Jellicoe...I'm over the moon!! :D

      Izbriši
  7. Ah, Aidan and Alex. Swoon. Great picks.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Yeah, Aiden and Alex are so cool! And Anna and Etienne <3 <3 <3 <3 And Meghan and Ash <3 <3 Awww, so much love!! Awesome list Tanja! :) ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. There are so many books I haven't read from your list! but Carlos and Kiara win hands down for me! <3 hope to get to the others soon :) happy reading Tanja!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I haven't really most of these so I can't really agree with you. I do think Ty and Gema are contender even if their relationship gives me mixed feelings. I seriously need to read more books because all of the lists I've come across most of the books I haven't read! Great list (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll enjoy all of them :) They're some of my favourite reads :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...