Hey people. Here is another Top Ten Tuesday. As you all know it's a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Here are my picks on today's topic.
1. Aiden and Alex from Covenant series. Ah I really love the way JLA created this between them. It's sometimes so lovely and sometimes make you cry. Perfect.
2. Grace and Sam from The Wolves of Mercy Falls. Because of the writing I worship here I loved this romance. It was so poetic and lovely.
3. Jonah and Taylor from The Jellicoe Road. Maybe it was slow and maybe it wasn't in the center of events but still it was beautiful.
4. Tris and Four from Divergent series. Ah you have no idea how much I wanted to hug my book for these two.
5. Elizabeth and Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. I think there is nothing left to tell about them.
6. Anna and Etienne from Ana and the French Kiss. They're beyond sweet!
7. Ash and Meghan from The Iron Fey. Ah who wouldn't want a price?
8. Kiara and Carlos from The Perfect Chemistry. I love all Fuentes brothers but for girls Kiara is my top pick.
These last two are on this place just because of the end of their stories. But still I loved them so much
9. Anna and Abel from The Storyteller. You both are still on my mind.
10. Ty and Gemma from Stolen: A Letter for my Captor. To say that their story changed my views would be understatement.
As always I'd love to see your picks. So link them up.
Until the next time,