17. velj 2013.

Quote of the week: The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta



I always try to pick a book that I've read this week and pick some quote from it. Sometimes it's hard to decide, but let me tell you when one of the books I've read that week is written by Melina then the pick will be from it book. So this week I've finished The Piper's Son. As always there is plenty of quotes but here are some.

“Maybe she'd always been there. Maybe strangers enter your heart first and then you spent the rest of your life searching for them. ” 

“Don't let anyone take care of you. Can you maybe leave that for me to do? I mean, take care of you? Feel free to take care of me in return... because I think I'll need you to do that.” 

“I’m scared I’m going to spend the rest of my life in a state of yearning, regardless of where I am.” 

My review for this book to come sometime this week. I hope so.

Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 8:

  1. *sigh* I just love this book, and I especially love the paperback cover. This is the copy I own too. I'm looking forward to your review, I was too much of a coward to write one.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Me too! :) LOL then we have the same book ;) I'll give my best to write one :)

      Izbriši
  2. Wow, you're really flying through her book aren't you?! :o I need to start doing that too. Her writing is so beautiful!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I remember when I read this I had so many favourite quotes too Tanja, the ones you've picked definitely make me want to do a re-read! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I loved this book so much, Tanja!! You make me want to read it all over again. I love the 2nd quote, took my breath away. I can't wait to see your review. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh I know the second one very dear to me too! :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...