As any other Tuesday it's time for Top Ten Tuesday, which is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. So this week we've got the task to name top ten bookish moments.
1. Meeting my girls - Glass, Zemira and Miss. I think that this changed everything.
2. Joining the Goodreads. Again I did this without even thinking that one day I'd fall in love with that place, actually the people there.
3. Becoming the co-blogger here. Well that's how I meet most of my friends here aka all of you.
4. Getting my first paperback. Uh it was two years ago I think. I've got Changing my Wardrobe from wonderful Deb and I've continued getting her books ever since.
5. Reading The Shadow of the Wind and Jellicoe Road. The two books that have the really special place in my heart.
6. Every email I got from authors. Every time when they say thank you it means a lot to me.
7. Joining the #DaemonInvasion street team. No we haven't won but I've got something more important - my street team friends. You know us...we spam your twitter feed daily. *we ain't even sorry*
8. The day when a publisher asked me to use my review for book promotion. Honestly I have no idea what happened with that but the fact that some publisher read my review it's already enough.
9. All the "read-along"s I had. I enjoyed every single one of them and I know that there is more to come in the future.
10. This one happened recently so that's why it's the last one. Few days ago me and my girls (above mentioned) agreed to watch VA movie together. Well some of us are not even living in the same country but we'll make it happen.
As always I'd love to see your top ten picks. So feel free to link them up in comments.
Until the next time,