5. velj 2013.

Tanja's Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Best Bookish Memories


As any other Tuesday it's time for Top Ten Tuesday, which is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. So this week we've got the task to name top ten bookish moments.

1. Meeting my girls - Glass, Zemira and Miss. I think that this changed everything.

2. Joining the Goodreads. Again I did this without even thinking that one day I'd fall in love with that place, actually the people there.

3. Becoming the co-blogger here. Well that's how I meet most of my friends here aka all of you.

4. Getting my first paperback. Uh it was two years ago I think. I've got Changing my Wardrobe from wonderful Deb and I've continued getting her books ever since.

5. Reading The Shadow of the Wind and Jellicoe Road. The two books that have the really special place in my heart.

6. Every email I got from authors. Every time when they say thank you it means a lot to me.

7. Joining the #DaemonInvasion street team. No we haven't won but I've got something more important - my street team friends. You know us...we spam your twitter feed daily. *we ain't even sorry*

8. The day when a publisher asked me to use my review for book promotion. Honestly I have no idea what happened with that but the fact that some publisher read my review it's already enough.

9. All the "read-along"s I had. I enjoyed every single one of them and I know that there is more to come in the future.

10. This one happened recently so that's why it's the last one. Few days ago me and my girls (above mentioned) agreed to watch VA movie together. Well some of us are not even living in the same country but we'll make it happen.

As always I'd love to see your top ten picks. So feel free to link them up in comments.

Until the next time,


22 komentara:

  1. Yay, I am glad you have so many wonderful memories to share. Joining the Goodreads also made it to my list. And I totally forgot to add 'creating my blog' *facepalm*
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    My best bookish memories

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I love GoodReads, it has opened me up to so many new books and genres. <3 Emails from authors are awesome, they always make me smile. ^^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Awww, so many beautiful memories <3 <3 And the VA movie?! Hope it will live up my expectations :P And ReadAlongs are soo cool :) :) And I am so happy I met you too <3 <3 <3 xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah they announced the cast this week :) Happy to meet you too ;) <3 xoxo

      Izbriši
  4. Wow, you have some awesome memories right there! I hope that one day one of my reviews will also be chosen by a publisher :) And I agree, author reactions make me feel all warm and fluffy inside ^^
    I've never taken part in a readalong, but since you enjoy them so much maybe I should try...
    Thanks for sharing!

    My TTT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. They'll! I'm sure :) Maybe we'll read-along some book in the future :) Thank you :)

      Izbriši
  5. Ah, the first review request. That was awesome.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. LOVE this list Tanja! The book blogging community is epic, I can't imagine not having all of them in my life:) Congrats to you on the publisher wanting to use your review, that's awesome!!!!! And yes to Read-alongs. Those are so much fun:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. TANJA, I LOVE YOU!!!!:)

    And we are going to watch that movie together!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Joining Goodreads and joining the blog are exciting, Tanja! Hope you get to meet your girls to watch the VA movie! On the Jellicoe Road was a book not easily forgotten! Lovely post, my dear. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Ohh, I love that you'll all see Vampire Academy together! Dimitri! *swoons* It's been a great three years for me too, and my list would probably be very much like yours, with the addition of one friendship with an amazing author and beta reading and proof reading her books. Everything else is pretty much the same.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Wow, Tanja! Looks like your bookish memories will always be cherished. LOVE #8! That's SO cool and I agree, an email from an author (that says ANYTHING), really makes your day, right? Aw, I hope the movie watching dream comes true for you guys! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I LOVE your top 10 bookish moments, Tanja! They truly are memorable and I'm happy you got to experience them. I hope your movie dream comes true! lol ;p

    ~ Maida

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...