Hello. It's good to be back. I've been sick for a couple of days and really didn't have inspiration for writing but I'm back. So it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday which is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Here are my picks for this week.
1. Carlos Ruiz Zafon - I know you're sick and tired of seeing him on my lists but I can't help myself.
2. Melina Marchetta - Same as the first pick.
3. Jennifer Armentrout - Even though I'm not so sure for her adult novels.
4. Richelle Mead - Same as JLA. I love her YA books but adult ones will have to wait.
5. Maggie Stiefvater - She had me with the Mercy Falls series, even thought her earlier works aren't so perfect.
6. Antonia Michaelis - I just need some publisher to translate all her YA books.
7. Lisa Schroeder - I have nothing against Falling For You but I prefer her books written in verse.
8. Cynthia Hand - She crated the most amazing story about angels.
9. Erin Morgenstern - I'm still waiting for some new books but The Night Circus is high on my favourite list.
10. Julie Kagawa - We had some ups and downs with The Immoral Rules but still she brought me Nevernever.
Needless to say I had a great idea to do this post but lack of my photoshop powers won this time.
I'd love to see your picks so link them up in comments bellow.
Until the next time,